What the fuck is this board?

Is it just cryptocurrency shills trying to shill to other cryptocurrency shills?

Why is there no discussion of traditional ways of acquiring currency (financial markets)?

fuck off no coiner scum

You're free to create stock threads, and we're free to not care about them

Because traditional ways of acquiring currency are super shit compared to the 1000% gains you can make gambling on the technology of the future.

This.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Just reported OP to the SEC. Enjoy getting raped in jail shill.

so tell me.

Tommrow is thursday, the petrol news comes in, you think itll drop more?

SUPERCOMPUTERS IN EVERY CITY

I started with $600 in crypto and $600 in the stock market in May. Stocks are worth $647. Crypto worth six figures.

It won't even matter once they make supercomputes on every city

meant to reply to this expert

>166x starting in May
doubtful.jpg

Alright you fucking scammers, how do I get started in this shit?

Crypto currently makes people more money short/long term than traditional stocks. Why would they not chase big gains? Learn to play the game properly and you'll be a winner someday.

It's true. Traded DGB as many hours a day as I could stay awake. Put 100% of profits into ANS. Sold NEO near the top. Traded GAS and BNB then went all in on WTC the day it listed on Binance.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bancor's value. The worth is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of its worth will go over a typical shitcoiner's head. There's also Benartzi's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The BNT bag holders understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bancor truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bancor shills crying "Bancor is literally unstoppable," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. joy And yes by the way, I DO have a Bancor tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

Create a GDAX account, purchase Bitcoin with a bit of fiat
Create accounts of Bittrex, Bitfinex, and Binance, the best exchanges
Follow Veeky Forums, find and buy the next hot altcoins before they shoot for the moon
Sell your altcoins to make more Bitcoin
Rinse and repeat

Props if true. I mean, it's not unbelievable; I know a lot of anons here were in on DGB around 200 sats and sold at the top of 2000 sats, so that's 10x right there. ANS/NEO could have been another 5-10x easy. Then WTC would be a 4-5x as well.

To be honest, I just hit six figures. I put 6 BTC into Metaverse on 10/8.

Buy Bitcoin through whatever way you find easiest. Start an account with an exchange called Binance. Transfer however much bitcoin you have bought to Binance. Use your Bitcoin to buy as much ChainLink (LINK) as you can, sell it in a few months for huge profits.

Congrats, you do crypto now.

WEw

These people are going to make you rich motherfucker you better be ready!

remember to dyor before any trade... FUCK!

No thanks, I trust fellow anons will not screw me over :)

Just about to put 10k in Link

Dont touch it now!! It's going down you will be buying at ath careful! Dont fomo yourself, im ready to buy but when it returns downward its struggling against resistance so not likely to push through and tomorrow is friday everything tanks on fridays

dont not now, im a link holder and this is good advice trust me

When I first came here I wanted to discuss commodities trading and I ended up all in on crypto. I don't even know how it happened.

alot of red bars at the moment a lot of wicks off the top... just be careful thats quite an obvious signal

It will get you 20,000 LINK tokens.

If you think the LINK ecosystem could be worth 3.5 Billion, which is honestly completely conceivable within the next year or two, then your holdings will be worth $200,000.

Best of luck, user.

Buy eboost.

God I'm getting tired shilling eboost. Wish it wasn't such a unknown coin so I didn't have to. But, the gains should make up for it.