i member
it made me rich

>coin pops out of nowhere
>suddenly being super shilled
No thanks. I've seen this crap before.

have you seen walton before? stay poor cuck

peppridge farm remembers

Walton has a product and patents.

Betaworse has a wallet, and an entire life history of dropping like a turd.

>China fud brought it to it's knee's.
>Majority of biz to busy chasing +20%
>Chads of biz who mastered the skill of leaving this board to do own investigation discovered this gem
>We try and spoonfeed the monguls of biz
>Like little toddler, no balls, no risk, no knowing of how to do own research, rudely smacks the spoon out of our hand.

>No worries, see you when you get hungry and buy in at $9

I never know who's lying ironically to drive the price down or if they are really just that much of a hater they post outdated charts

-Sec and China desperately wanting a way to stop pnd's to legitematize this field.
-1 of Metaverse main object, Digital identity implementation

get fekd

>China fud brought it to it's knee's.

China fud was early September, while Metaverse has been dropping like a rock since June.
See

lmao isnt that what NEO does already? except NEO already has a working feature for that hmmmmmmmm

pajeet brand street diarrhea

Not looking too hot.

If you want to bet on a trend reversal in a coin that still has nothing but a wallet after all that money and all this time, you go right ahead.

They truly are swine.
And look at the chart from the rebound in mid-July. What was happening then? That was the beginning of an uptrend that sustained itself until late august into september. Meaning we could easily see a rebound to $3.00 which would normalize things to historical conditions which is just an indicator amongst all the others that made this coin desirable in the short term those being: low marketcap, recent addition to bitfinex, development and all that shit. You were a fool to not buy in earlier and you are a fool not to buy in now unless you know of something better. Do you?

>oh look wow same shape
>oh shit nigger what are you doing

>That was the beginning of an uptrend that sustained itself until late august into september
Except it was downtrending all of August.

Are you blind?

We are betting on 1 usd being the bottom, the ever-present threat of the next bullrun, and the next meme coin of Q4. I feel comfortable in metaverse. Which coin would you recomend instead?

If you like speculating above all else, go right ahead and "invest" in Metaverse.
If you enjoy sleeping at night, and a better chance at keeping your money, then do some research and invest in coins that actually have something to show.
Not "we promise the world but deliver a wallet" shit like this.

>basically its taiwanese ethereum

metaverse pump is ended, it is going back to 0.8$-1$

BUY THE FUCKING DIP HALF ITS MARKETCAP IN 24 HOUR VOLUME WTF THE LAST COIN THAT DID THIS WAS WALTON GET THE FUCK IN NOWWWW

dyor mongols , biz never gets rich holy shit, Just search up the team of this company lmao.

biz prefers investing with rap niggers

The wagecucks dogs just want cheap meta’s while waiting for their slavechecks, that’s why they fudding. Not gonna work idiotos

no we prefer investing in low marketcap coins with working products and established partnerships

yes, im talking about chainlink

Veeky Forums was against antshares and walton we see the same behaviour with Metaverse

simple you fucking retard's look up eric gu

started with ant shares, oh your god coin NEO. Knows the monkey king skeltor, showed him around china, is adviser on loopring, and other altcoins. CEO of viewfin, Meta is viewfin's baby.

Stay poor biz buy high sell low, have fun with my 300 USD neo that you will never see eoy

It was on my radar since september. I just got in 3 days ago, above good entry point but volume was to high to ignore it. Definitely not selling before it hits 8-11$
>Not telling you anons to go all in..
>But if you dont do any reasearch on coin so hyped you deserve to stay poor niggers

oracle problem lmao its a lie there is no oracle problem hahahahaha

this is exactly why anyone who listens to you shills is retarded. there is no oracle problem my ass lmao

150 mln market cap is fair I just dont see Chainlink making more than 2x gains med term

Veeky Forums is just a bunch of subhumans anyways

it has a working product unlike this shitcoin.

i know we were bashing metaverse shills for being pajeets a few days ago, but i really think its pajeets this time.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING PAJEEET SHILLS ENOUGH ALREADY REEEEEEEEEE

All this salt but the price has been holding stable even with the BTC bull run. Holding comfy right now!