The chances keep coming

don't fuck this one up. get in b4 big exchanges and the inevitable 5-10x

Other urls found in this thread:

voise.com/
coinidol.com/voise-blockchain-music-artist-platform-close-to-launching-full-alpha-on-october-18/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VOISE will blow up, look at the chart

Already in, strapped in for mission

I've got to admit this is the first shillcoin I am actually interested in

What are the chances for a 5x op.

I remember some anons were predicting this to hit around 3-4K sat.

check their new, they're releasing some crap in days to come, this is a 1-2 week hold

Dumped my BAT for this coin as soon as I researched it. Moon mission imminent.

What exactly makes this worth my money?

Easiest 3x

Are you ready to put your anus on this?

what is the actual prediction when they release the alpha version?

voise.com/

$ wise, I mean

60$, go away normie. trying to predict on alpha.

you want to know when you can buy this eth tokens directly for $ ? i don't know.

i just see that alpha of this platform is coming very soon.
and volume is very low.
i think its easy money in quite short-ish term

XCS is more interesting in the short term, desu.

Bsn is going to pump very soon.

Дecyвыблядoк ,ты и cюдa дopoгy нaшeл?

I'm looking at the chart right now. Why is it going to explode?

What does the coin do? Why is it going to the moon? I have 2 BTC to spare. Will buy if you can convince me with solid arguments.

нaхyй иди

Oh look at that, another PnD. And on /biz of all places??!? Who would've thought.

What exchange is it currently listed on?

Coinexchange and hitbtc

лoл чo этo зa кaл $138,298 вoлюм

Great job user, feeling comfy with this investment, easy 5x

The symbol looks neat and for this reason alone i bought 11k

ED

People don't fall for this scamcoin, they stabilized the price so they would lure you into this

Don't buy this shit

>set 7 BTC buy order at 580 sats
>go to sleep
>wake up and find out the weak handed pajeets actually sold to me

Bought in at 365 sats equivalent on pajeetdelta. Can't wait for next week

Meanwhile opus announced new artists today.
Get dumped on. Voise is inferior.

Answer this you non-whites:

you are fools to believe these retards care about anything other than shilling a coin and then selling for a profit.

Im still researching, the one great thing i found out about it, is that musicians earn 100% of their sales. This could push all musicians to voise.
Other than that i know nothing.

In at 463 fegs

Fuck me man that's alot of BTC.

I don't get it. Why would anyone pay for a single song when they can pay $10/month and gain access to all songs in the platform?

Exactly, there was a time when it was done by normies on iTunes or Amazon, but that method is dead for a few years now.

I also put 4 BTC into BLAS; it's doubled my investment, but its moon mission hasn't even begun.

By the time VOISE runs its course and I sell for 5-10x it's all going into FLIK.

I think it's great for independent artists. I'd feel good paying $5 to a small band I like knowing they're getting 100% of that.

GGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGO

coinidol.com/voise-blockchain-music-artist-platform-close-to-launching-full-alpha-on-october-18/

Opus is obviously the one that'll multiply the most though. It has that wicked combination of smaller market cap but larger team and more development.