He sold his chainlink at the innevitable micro-dip to 8.4k

>he sold his chainlink at the innevitable micro-dip to 8.4k
Thanks for the free money, suckers!

I just managed to short and then buy the dip :)

If bitcoin goes up enough all alts are going to have to consolidate to maintain an equal value in fiat.

This isn't a microdip, this isn't even a dip. This is derivatives doing what derivatives do.

>shorting chainlink

what exchange allows you to do this?

Bought 1500 more LINK at the dip. Thanks whale, I hope the extra 3% you make on BTC's trip to 5200 is worth it for you.

:) up 2500 from the most obvious dip ever

he means sold and bought back in at a lower price

brainlets these days i swear

REEEEEEEE WHY DIDNT I WAAIT A LITTLE LONGER

Link already has a 150 million dollar mcap do you fagalags really expect it to be a billion dollar coin?

REEEEEEEEEEE

its like no one reads the basics before posting here anymore

Lisk and Zcash are 600 million. Waves, 400 million. Don't think it's unbelievable to imagine LINK hitting either of those, let alone a relatively modest 250 or so.

yes

That's not true though

You can buy link and omg and other coins using eth

You can buy them without eth in theory

Just because something is priced in btc doesn't mean it's a btc derivative

Bread, cars, and socks are all priced in dollars. Are they dollar derivatives?

If link hits on its objectives its easily a 5+ billion dollar coin in a year or two

Longer term who knows how high it can go but in a best case, probably 50+ billion

You realize that by purchasing Link tokens all you are purchasing is future transaction fees to be paid to the Link ecosystem. You're not even buying a coin, you're buying transaction fees. That means by definition the biggest it can get is maybe 1/1000th of the coins it services, and that's assuming its the only Oracle. I don't get how you think it's a better investment than Ethereum.

MasterCard earns $3.3 billion from transaction fees. How on earth can Link, a token used to pay transaction fees to node operators, get $50 billion in transaction fees? I don't get the math you're using.

BLOCKCHAIN

Still better than its competitors that serve no function at all.

Facebook has a marketcap of 400 billion.
Do you really think they earn 400 billion a year ? Or even in 10 ?

But I agree 50 billion for chainlink cap is way too high.

Mastercard has a marketcap of 152 billions.

ETH is a derivative of BTC.

Until the market isn't utterly dominated by BTC, then everything will be a derivative of it.

And you comparing consumer goods to securities is stupid.