STOP CRASHING GODDAMNIT

LINK WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON A MOON MISSION REEEEEEEEE

Better sell :^)

Impossible without news, not sure if someone is either cashing out or dropping the price on purpose.
Every time it goes up a couple hundred sats, someone just dumps a whole page of sells.

>selling at a loss
No thanks. Holding until after Sibos now though.

>LINK/ETH

AHAHAHAHHAHAA

Also bought that sweet dip

thanks weak hands

fucking asstard bitcoin

:D

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

WORN OUT PLACES

WORN OUT FACES

>falling for LINK

Sub 80 IQ confirmed.

It took 3 fucking days to get here, breaking huge walls after huge walls.
In 10 minutes it's all gone and the walls are back.

I just want to kms.

It's because BTC is mooning you retards. A lot of alts are down.

What does it change about my 15% loss in a few hours.
African kids are dying I'm still mad if I don't have anymore milk for my breakfast.

>cryptos like link earn me a months salary in days
>tfw too chicken to quit my job

funny how the crypo market sort of functions like a heartbeat

>fiat keeps flowing in BTC at a steady rate
>when a certain threshold is reached the alt market "depolarizes", and flows into BTC at a very fast rate
>when a plateau is reached money slowly flows back into alts again
>repeat

I like that analogy. It is best to ride these waves. If only one could reliably predict these depolarization.. (no, don't delude yourselves into thinking with "charts" you can predict BTC surges).

i really hate these faggot manipulating prices on binance. shit gets so old

it changes your understanding of the situation you degenerate first world doppelganger of Pajeet.

>If only one could reliably predict these depolarization

you can only guess....if the crypto market is a heart it would be from a patient suffering from cardiac arrhythmia, who constantly forgets to take his medication and snorts cocaine sometimes.

Its not crashing you stupid fucks.. if it tanks to 20c that is crashing... its normal for it to trade between 35c and 45c over the days. this will reach a dip again around 40c which is normal you faget. There was no reach to break resistance, we will break resistance after the conference with announcements that is what will happen.

Much of the current situation is priced in... i dont know why any of you thought it would break resistance... look at btc for example, the only reason it will go through resistance is because of the fork. We hit the ATH because of news about the conference... we will break ATH when new news comes from the conference. Till then, it will wave high and low between current ath support, which is just under 40c.