i sold at 4850 literally 4 hours ago

just fuck my life up family

>selling btc
Nonbelievers deserve to suffer.

>selling bitcoin
>ever

what is wrong with you people

i believe in eth

i did the same thing. i would have jumped off my roof if i didn't have the foresight to cash out in small chunks.

>SELLING
>BITCOIN

If you're into bitcoin, you're into the new economic paradigm
HODLHODLDODHODLAJHODOR

classic (You)

if you sold to $ -> perfect time to buy alts low when bitcoin rises.

What is the logic here? I just can't wrap my head around it. BTC was approaching ATH, had a hard fork in 2 weeks, high trading volume. What was your reasoning behind selling?

dont worry
when it crashes to 2500 after fork retards will be wojaking and hodling an youl'll buy the dip

And how is that working out for you?

btc is completely overvalued right now, it will crash hard after the fork, maybe even already before.

eth is seriously undervalued right now, as are omisego, neo, ark and chainlink. they can only go up.

generally after a large price rise, there's a readjustment

so it makes sense to sell with guaranteed moderate - high profits,
instead of gambling that it'll keep going up and up without falling

it won't stay this high, there will be plenty of other ops to buy back in

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Deep breath*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

this

won't go anywhere near 2500,

but it'll definitely drop by a few hundred minimum

now is absolutely not the time to buy

either hodl if you're ballsy or sell

>sense to sell with guaranteed moderate - high profits,
>instead of gambling that it'll keep going up and up without falling

Fucking bullshit. The only gamble is selling and buying in again, shorting on BTC. Usually you where always best off if you bought BTC, didnt touch it for a timefram of 1 to 5 years and took your profits. No hassle, no observation, no risk, no nothing.

eth is poorly documented buggy shit and has an infinite supply LOL
OMG isnt even a product you stupid IOC cuck
LOL wont bother with the rest of your rabbit hole

it makes much more sense financially to sell high and buy back in after it readjusts

dumbfucks like you were saying the same thing in august stfu

That's true, I should have done it when it hit 5k back in September. But it's even more effective to add a little leverage to your position when BTC is in an (obvious!) bull run like it's right now.

>(obvious!) bull run
it wasn't obvious bull run at all
from 4.2k it was a series of planned short-squeezes with a bit fomo between them

I just sold :)

Why do pumps only happen in the AM and dumps in the PM?

btc will probably double in price after the fork desu

time zones