ALTCOIN SLINGSHOT IMMINENT

EVERYONE WHO JUST DUMPED INTO BTC ARE GONNA DIVERSIFY SOON

ALT COINS ARE GONNA MOON HARD AS FUCK

GET IN POSITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
twitter.com/daytradernik/status/917680387387805696
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep, it's going to be Monday all over again. This is a wonderful time for crypto.

You mean everything gets dumped for another 2 days and all alts are on sale. I fucking hate crypto and Bitcoin.

This. Hold BTC an weather the storm if you're smart. Buy back in a couple days.

You know each time this happens the recovery is faster.

Holding BTC is for cucks

BTC is for basic bitches

Nah, it depends on how big the surge is and its possible aftermath. In one day from now on there is every chart red even though the absolute value didn't really drop. Seeing this every last pajeet fomos into the still somewhat rising BTC causing another 10% overall dip. Now it takes another day to recover into a green 0%, from where it can rise again. So actually one is better off taking his 5-10% gains by riding the wave instead of trying to breaking it by idiotically clawing to ones coins. No real money is made in these days anyway with alts. There are no +50%s for a while.

Except Link.

ETH raise imminent. Ripple raise imminent
then comes the discussion of what other shitcoins will raise
For sure top 50 coins will experience some boost

neo will uppity up

Steady fiat inflow, retarded alt holders dropping everything to feed the BTC explosion...I love these moments, solid as fuck alts at a sweet discount because morons can't use their head.
Why the fuck do people keep rebuying bitcoin cash though, such a fucking waste...

For real. Sadly, I'm kind of one of said morons because I didn't liquidate all my alts for BTC before the altcoins started hemmoraging but I'm holding all the way, hopefully these shits take off real good after this blows over, I already miss seeing my coins go up

NEO!
ACCUMULATE!

The btc dump will happen after 25th.

The day 25, after the hard fork and the free coins giveaway everybody will instantly sell their bitcoins and invest them in altcoins, then will be the moment.

Not before.

you really think the market will be waiting so patiently? it was my prevision too but 13 days in crypto is an eternity...

Smart cash will sell before then while btc is high and alts are low. Much more money to be made then rather than shitcoin gold which will immediately plummet

I think well get one more small BTC dip before the fork and then a bullrun a few days before the fork.

Then again im an idiot and know nothing.

proofs?

>instantly sell their bitcoins and invest them in altcoins

i think this will happen with all the BTC Gold.. alts will definitely profit massively from that fork

So let me get this straight.

You guys traded the alts for btc when it started mooning and now you're trading the btc for alts when it's going to crash on the 25th?

Won't that bring you back to where you started with the same money?

>buy btc from alts
>btc goes up, alts go down
>buy alts
>now own more alts

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

Please give generously to the daytradernik appeal who was (((haxxed))) and lost all his coins the same day buttcorn started it's bullrun this week.

twitter.com/daytradernik/status/917680387387805696