Were the Germanic tribes as primitive as the Romans said they were?

Julius Caesar wrote of them as brave but little better than savages who eat nothing but flesh and milk year round, and who walk around naked in the winter. But we all know Caesar was trying to make himself look like a mythological figure.

So how developed were the Germanics during the time of the Roman Empire and Republic?

How advanced can nomadic tribes really be?

mudhuts

And the Strongest, Bravest, most Noble, and overall Honourable humans to ever walk the earth.

they weren't developed at all, they were niggers

Well they got btfo'd at teutoberg and cimbri invaded all over. They never fell to roman empire where Greeks "Italians" celts Iberians and bongs all got "civilised". So advanced enough to beat a super power. Probably the Vietnam of their time.

>Their whole life is occupied in hunting and in the pursuits of the military art; from childhood they devote themselves to fatigue and hardships. Those who have remained chaste for the longest time, receive the greatest commendation among their people; they think that by this the growth is promoted, by this the physical powers are increased and the sinews are strengthened...

Only a spiritual jew can see the world in such a materialist lens

>tribal germans invented nofap

Pretty sure they were semi-nomadic pastoralists who followed their flocks from the highlands in the summer to winter lowlands.

Tbf Hermann was a Roman citizen and it was his Roman education that allowed him to predict and eradicate Varus' legions in Teutoburg.

I'd kill you if I could

Friendly reminder that r*Ma(n)s destroyed blossoming Celto-Germanic civilisation.

you wouldn't even stand a fucking chance, little shit. dreaming about is all you can do.

I'd bet money you're australian

He's a Poolack

call me austrian again and I'll bash your fucking head you wh*Tey
And you're a Fingoloid subhuman yellow supremacist. Suck my uncut cock, dumb chink

I'm not the Finn.

t. austrian

>responding to the bait

>

who the fuck cares who you are, you are nothing, wh*Te monkey

Suomi mainittu,
torilla tavataan.

In 109 BC, Italy had been invaded from the north and saved only after several bloody and costly battles by Gaius Marius. Around 62 BC, when a Roman client state, the Arverni, conspired with the Sequani and the Suebi nations east of the Rhine to attack the Aedui, a strong Roman ally, Rome turned a blind eye. The Sequani and Arverni sought Ariovistus’ (A germanic) aid and defeated the Aedui in 63 BC at the Battle of Magetobriga. The Sequani rewarded Ariovistus with land following his victory. Ariovistus settled the land with 120,000 of his people. When 24,000 Harudes joined his cause, Ariovistus demanded that the Sequani give him more land to accommodate the Harudes people. This demand concerned Rome because if the Sequani conceded, Ariovistus would be in a position to take all of the Sequani land and attack the rest of Gaul. They did not appear to be concerned about a conflict between non-client, client and allied states. By the end of the campaign, the non-client Suebi under the leadership of the belligerent Ariovistus, stood triumphant over both the Aedui and their co-conspirators. Fearing another mass migration akin to the devastating Cimbrian War (yet another Germanic fuck up), Rome, now keenly invested in the defense of Gaul, was irrevocably drawn into war.

Fucking Germanics.

are finns wh*Te or not? i have to know this

WHIDE BRIDE :-DD