my ancestors :)

mine desu

are from the Caucasus region?

Mine too.

A fellow turk I see.

she get bukkaked or something?

Not T*rk you fucking roach! Sarmatians where of Iranian-proto Slav origins

Uh no sweety they were turkic and definitely not slavic.
Slavs probably didn't even know what a horse was in those times.

lol

When the Sarmatians were kicking around T*rks were drinking horse cum and getting genocided by the Han eventually migrating to the west and be known as Huns

Unironically my ancestor

Sarmatians and scythians are different peoples you faggot also that's nice and everything but central asia is turkic now.

I'm Ukrainian too!

Poles and Ukrainians are Sarmatian brothers who must unite against Moskals

They were both iranians

Asians are part Sarmatian which the why it shows 2% Asian. Bad program made by Amerimongrels who are as usually without clues about world.

Edgy fedora faggot. *tips*.

Someone here is my ancestor.

The english and germans were both germanic but they still killed eachother by the millions.
So who cares?

>were
Are*

>celtic pride

Here are my ancestors killing a snufalufagus. My ancestor is the alpha as fuck guy in the foreground about to throw the kill shot into snuffy's throat. His name was Ta'ik'itul and he had three wives at the same time and fucked them all twice a day. This is alot of outgoing energy you will note. Well her had 26 sons to help him hunt and feed his new tribe he created after he got pissed off at the old tribe he was in and killed the chief men and took all the young women as slaves. It was probably autism.

Curb your LARP mischling

my ancestor :)

my norman brother!

(My surname is a genuine crusader one)

>people who claim to be descended from the norse because they are Scandinavian
Arabs pretending to Persian because they grew up in Iran

>ywn experience the Hyper-Saxon Nordic Golden Age

I really really really wish my ancestors were Roman.
But as far back I can trace my ancestry is to my great grandparents, who were Scottish, French and Dutch.

*sips from gilded skull*
So you be sayin?

My ascestors :)

If you have French ancestry, it's very probable that some of your ancestry includes the ancient Romans from Italy, that came to live in France, or left off-spring there. If you have ancestry from southern France (Provence, especially), then it may be safe to assume you have ancient Greek ancestors, as well.

me ancesta

Both of them?

>the arm muscles on that rider
how do you even get the idea to draw muscles like that. Was this drawn by an armless person in an armless society?

it's a shirt dumbass. you can see it on the other arm

so who are scandivians descended from according to you

even if scottish you're likely to have at least one roman ancestor+in turn all of his ancestors

its just a bad artist so it looks like a shirt

My ancestors fighting

Jutish rapists?

She looks really young to have a son of your age.

this one in particular is Tiktaalik, I think.

THICCCC

thos tiddies mayne

my (actual) ancestors :)

Top kek

...whats the significance of collecting the water? What's going on here?

My ance-

Oh :(

>according to you
As if I wasn't correct a-priori.
Vikings (and we can suppose all norsemen since men from all walks of life became vikings) we know had MtDNA which was majority WHG. Their primary haplotype was also I1. The Icelanders and Orkney Islanders who have little to no Gaelic heritage have nearly as much WHG as the Baltic peoples (The original Scandinavians to answer your question)
Today the modern Scandinavian has a fair chance of having an R1b haplotype. R1b is not native to Northern Europe nor did it arrive with the Indo-Europeans. Interestingly enough the modern Scandinavians have much more Indo-European MtDNA in addition to their R1b and in Sweden R1a non-Nordic haplotypes.
Why is this?
Primary theory which I ascribe to would be the vikings brought back numerous broadly central/eastern continental Europeans and Anglo-Scots (Europeans notoriously high in Indo-European DNA). They of course mixed with these thralls or perhaps the thralls mixed with them (slave community which grew and intermingled with the native). And today we see Scandinavia with less WHG haplotypes and MtDNA than Finland, Iceland, and the Baltic states. But we also see a rise in the amount of Indo-European MtDNA to levels where it rivals and in some cases surpasses those of Central/Eastern Europe.
Norway and Denmark got R1b, Sweden got R1a.

tl;dr
Scandinavians are closer to the Irish and the Germans today. Despite during and before the Viking Age they were as far away from the rest of Europe as the Finns, Balts, and some select 'pure' Icelanders.

>nor did it arrive with the Indo-Europeans
It did not arrive in Northern Europe with the Indo-European Invasion I mean, not that it was not an Indo-European or Eurasian Haplotype.