How do borders like this happen?

A result of the mental illness known as European Imperialism.

fucks senegal over, making the region weaker, and more easy to control: fragmented

see: middle east

Is this like Africa's vagina?

no thats the nile

British wanted some stuff in west Africa and took the area around The Gambia river. It was meant to be part of Senegal I think but the French let Britain take it.

>European power settles garrisons alongside river to force claim
>another goes full fuck you and settles on all other remarkable points
>partition of africa fucks you because they push the lines as close as they can to your settlements
>doesnt matter though; the only important land is near the river for navigation/trade?
>Border still looks retarded

I'm guessing the border really illustrates the range of the guns used to defend the river.

*tips beret*

You're not guessing you prat, it's a well-known popular myth (probably based in truth) that the Gambia's border is the range of British gunboats sailing down the river.

I know this just happened this year but what do you think about the ECOWAS military intervention in the Gambia

because it was following a river you semen sucking mental midget handicapped nigger brain
you have fucking zero reading comprehension
im surprised your fat ass isnt breaking the chair you're sitting on. I fucking hope you die

this

Has nobody really ever named that elevation

but it's not an oasis of fertility like the nile. It's just a random river in West Africa which is very tropical... it's just some bullshit geopolitics as a result of colonialism, just like everything else in africa
exactly my thoughts kek

cause they asses taking shit to the atlantic... yeah no shit its due to colonialism what is ur fuckin point man, seems like you figured it out already

That map doesnt show any borders though

Why are there people like who are so fucking stupid about how ancient societies operated and/or just how much desert there was between Kenya and the rest of the world?

i'm just saying it's a lame comparison. that's my point you turbonigger

Literal shitskin subhumans, what'd you expect?

That clearly looks like an anal cavity.

muh golonialism, everything that goes wrong we can blame on that forever