What were they laughing at?

What were they laughing at?

Julius Streicher's testimony

The court affirms 20 years of imprisionment to be carried out.

You shall be sentenced for the horrific crimes of turning Jews into lampshades and soap

They were showing pictures

Heß let one go.

It is said that Göring made a lot of jokes about the ridiculous pronunciations of German names and translation errors. He also reportedly laughed about pictures from concentration camps dismissing them as propaganda,

what a piece of shit

why? For claiming the same thing that has been claimed ever since?

Goring really strikes me was one of the most despicable figures of the Third Reich. Obviously being complicit in mass murder is bad and all, but what gets me about him is just how slimy and douchey he was on a personal level. I feel like some other Germans could've been good men if born into different circumstances, but that fuck was always going to be human garbage no matter where he was.

>dismissing them as propaganda
He's right. Nuremberg was a kangaroo court with most of the confessions being forced through torture and threats.

Awesome, that means allied propaganda still works. Apparently it is not about what people did to justify that ex post facto victor's justice but how slimy and douchey they appear.
How many US presidents would deserve to sit before that tribunal since 1945 if the rules that appiled there would generally apply?

>a kangaroo court that lasted almost a year, acquitted most of its defendants and gave short jail terms to most of the rest

>most of the confessions being forced through torture and threats.

[Citation needed]

Never mind the Wehraboo. Still, even when thinking that the results of Nuremberg were just you have to admit that the whole thing used rules that didn't apply before and haven't applied since. "Crimes against Peace", seriously? I really really want this to apply to anyone not just the historic scapegoats.

>Hess worships the guy who wanted him killed if he ever returned
What a fucking cuck loser

Crimes against Peace was established as law prior to the Nuremburg Trials, it's Crimes against Humanity that wasn't

whataboutism

Sorta, yes. But if a set of rules is presented as law it should apply to all matching situations afterwards.

When was this established prior to the Nuremberg trials? Wiki says
>A crime against peace, in international law, is "planning, preparation, initiation, or waging of wars of aggression, or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances, or participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the foregoing".[1] This definition of crimes against peace was first incorporated into the Nuremberg Principles and later included in the United Nations Charter.

How many more lives would you throw away to bring people to trial when thats already illegal? You can't prosecute sitting presidents. They were just henchmen, theres no reason to care or equate them to the level of a president.

Kellog-Brand Act set the precedent for it (and was signed by all Axis nations) is what I mean, they didn't just make it up on the fly like crimes against humanity was

> You can't prosecute sitting presidents.
>Principle III
"The fact that a person who committed an act which constitutes a crime under international law, acted as Head of State or responsible government official, does not relieve him from responsibility under international law."

*legal precedent

that law is just wind. International Law has always been toothless. And always will.

You're right. Cheers.

certain laws don't apply to certain heads of state. The president is one of those. Which is why you can't try him for warcrimes.

And that is why the Nuremberg Trials are victor's justice and nothing more. Despite how well meant the trials were executed.

>und den Adolf says "but what about the gas bill?"

>victor's justice
what justice is *not* victor's justice? Are you suggesting that the law was designed to not have a winning side? Courts themselves are only solved by guitl or innocence.

At one point they were laughing at the Anschluss. I ask if anybody has the video in every Nuremberg thread, but nobody delivers.

Ironically enough, he was of Jewish descent. Very professional and loyal, yet the wealthiest one in the military.

Online you won't find much about this fact on him specific. ((they)) were not so careful in erasing the tracks from his family. Look it up when you have some free hours and do your research.

Lady Justice wears a blindfold.