Vikings

If you've seen the show, I need you educated folk to tell me - do you think that Vikings is historically accurate?

I think it's so cool that they are giving the women warriors their due recognition.

No. Not at all. The realities are far more interesting and characterful funnily enough, life is more ridiculous than fiction and all that.

>due recognition
I know right! The shaky evidence for ONE female raider, which is shown to be inaccurate, and then making them a third of the force is "due recognition" . Take your pleb politics elsewhere, preferably reddit.

Why ? Can somebody explain to me why its not realistic? I'm just curious

Yes, absolutely historically accurate.

This is how Vikings looked like and it was beautiful.

>no helmets
>fucking leather outfits
>lame ass shield wall
>wimmin warriors
>discover the british isles when it was already known by the ancestors of these "characters"
>shit saxon armors, fishcales and no masks alongside their helmets

Just look at how butthurt people get when the true viking forces are depicted

women vikings. the ones that went raiding were the best of the best. if you owned a ship with a limited amount of crew you'd only get the best cunts you could rely on. also the battles are pretty shit

The best part of the show is when they use old languages.

>taking obvious bait

Shame

Interesting. Are the old languages accurate?

the fashion is particularly accurate, 11 century northern europeans were all trendy as fuck, did their very best to look and act like edgy urban ad-risk youth, complete with cool haircuts, awsome eyeliner and a rebelious attitude, and then they would get high on shrooms, shroooms mang

Nope, not really. Its loosely based on real life events and characters but exagerated as fuck.
The outfits are apperantely completely a meme. The whole women warrior thing is overblown and not true to life as best we can tell.

>biker leather jackets
>biker haircuts
>belts on their hands
>women tearing through armored soldiers
>chinese stronk womyn warrior
>wtf? i love islam now!

It's fucked in almost everything imaginable, you name it. Clothing inaccurate, traditions butchered, multiculti agenda included, historical progression obliterated. I'm actually having hard time discovering something that is historically correct. Maybe to a certain degree architecture and ships. I mean overall you are better of watching Last Kingdom with its Gary Stu Uthred where the clothing and armament might not be exactly better, but atleast you can't see a fucking 15th century burgonet on 9-10th century heptarchial soldier. And no sight of PC agenda. But overall if you want to see historically accurate show where majority of things are rightly depicted then you're shit out of luck.

Fuck off
No.

What isn't historically accurate about a 50% female participation rate in the military and a guy who can't walk crawling around and murdering people with everyone powerless to stop him?

But the Chinese woman is just a drug dealing slut

No, but Lagertha looks hot, I'm gladly to let her rape me.

>getting baited by that shit
>calling anyone else reddit

>the Chinese woman is just a drug dealing slut
Yeah, and that character is totally pointless nonsense. Fucking lousy bait-tier plot just to attract attention.

too bad after rangnar there are no more badass friends or lieutenants except for the christian bishop i guess

Was probably a decent wank if you're into asphyxiation

Travis Fimmel made the show in the early seasons