Which ALT to buy right now?

Selling BTC for some alts. Which ones you guys think will have biggest hike once BTC corrects and why?

COSS

Wait at least 1 day. The BTC pump is not over and the alt dump will continue because lots of people start FOMOing in. THEN you buy at -10%.

Substratum

Ark has an announcement in 26 days + it's going to be on the new Korean exchange upbit.

Should hit a new ath after this.

ETH

Ltc

Where is it going to go?

Down to 35 while btc goes to 8000?
Downside risk is very small

We're going to 100+ if not 200+

> (OP)
>COSS
This.

BSN

ark, ripple mein neger, maybe neo

VEN

Why are you even asking?

LINK. Obviously. The price will double by Tuesday due to Sibos, and I believe we'll hit $5 in the month to come. Multiple huge, and I mean huge, announcements lined up.

MCO or NAV will explode after this dip

too risky. bitcoin gets up a few percentage but if you miss out the alt pump after because you wouldnt want to lose 10% then you will cry.

Dis

ARK
OK
SYS

Ark, it's about to recover.

I'm buying NEO

Link. The conference is on the 16th of October. Buying anything else now is retarded.

Fucking this. That's literally the only coin that can ONLY go up. You guys are surely retarded.

None of these coins after the top 3 are still in existence, perceptionwise. But BTC still went up and surges higher and higher. Not having at least 50% BTC at ALL TIMES is just idiotic.

LTC and ETH are the safe bets.
or you can go risky tier and buy ... dunno...

some shit coin that gets shilled here?/

Coval

NAV
ARK
VTC

ETH

NEO since Bitcoin is rising off of speculation that China is opening up to crypto again

WTC, why? Not sure just buy

Yes I kind of like the drops ATM I accumulated every time

yeah, if you dont want a lambo but a toyota maybe

internxt
airtoken

trustcoin

Link

confideal

COSS - $8K in this
EBST - $25K in this

Thank me later.

If you want something for long term investment check out VIBE.

How would you even know that?

The correct answer is omg or eth

OMG

WTC

> and why?

More than one Korean exchange coming this month.

They are in talks now with the Korean media for bigger online presence and awareness,.

It's Chinese-Korean venture.

There are many Chinese dudes in the Binance Chinese telegram going wild for Walton wanting to buy it, but Binance has banned them. When the October Chinese party election clears the runway for crypto, we'll go big with WTC.

Blockchain and wallet release this month.

New more western oriented website release next week.

WTC just broken it's latest support level, so watch it and try to time getting on the ground floor. Target the 110k level, where it has resistance.

I put $40k into PIVX and BAT. Strapped in for a good ride.

COSS is so grossly undervalued its disgusting

ahhhh guten tag mein neiger ripple