NewAussieFag please help

Currently with BTCmarkets in Australia,

wanna transfer some of my BTC to another exchange so that I am not stuck with just 5 fucking coins.

What are some good options.

Plz Help, TY.

scarnon cunt, mirin the gainz?
poloniex

t. btcmarkets customer

also bittrex (more shitcoins available)

polo is shit
bittrex is about to fuck everyone's life up who didn't leave when they had a chance
Pretty much leaves binance right now.

Binance. All you need is LINK at the moment. Then get Bittrex to buy BLOCK and XMR once you've gone about 5x on LINK.

you can sign up to Binance with no ID but you can only withdraw 2 btc per day, but thats a fair bit to start with

Thanks, just transferred over .1 ETH to test out how speedy it is.

What is the regular amount of time for deposits/withdrawals in your experience?

For ETH it should be half an hour or less.

yeah I am @ 28/30 so far. Should only be a min or 2. Gotta get in on LINK before I am poor forever.

you dont leave your btc on exchanges do you?

If it's not 5x in the next 3 months I'm handing in my crypto licence.

Should I be using a hardware wallet for everything?

fellow ausfag here use bittrex, bitfinex and binance

Depends how much coin you have

Pass me the remote billy

not necessarily a hardware wallet. but exchanges are just websites, they can be hacked at anytime and you can lose everything.

you should have a paper copy of every password and account you are using
way less likely to have your house broken into and a notebook stolen than getting a virus and keylogged

oi cunts does 2fa guarantee protection? dont want to have to keep transfering my trading coin in and out of exchanges

Ledger nano is pretty cool

aus here, COINEXCHANGE.IO

sure, until you drop your phone and can't get it restored on another device.

Another ausfag here with the same combo. I haven't used buttrex in ages though because it only lists overhyped and dying shitcoins. Binance is the future.