>most of it on cryptsy
>the happening happens
>BTC is now 5000$
>am third worlder poorfag, this money would have made me rich

How moneycucked did I get from 1 to 10?

get rekt

file a suit against the ceo

Are you me?

I "only" lost 500k DOGE, but I feel butt hurted too.

During wolong pumps I had the opportunity to get my first whole BTC but I fell for the hodl meme until 1 cent/ 10 cents a DOGE, that it might even happens in 20 years, who knows...

Few months ago I got an email to sue them, making a class action, but I'm not even from the US and I pass...

I would post my old address, but I'm away from my pc now, if you feel generous to send some DOGE...

DQQtLhgHpNBr3crd9hgusky4o2aZ7U6Cpn

>doge
>/g/
>wolong pumps
>cryptsy
>some chinese guy ordering pizzas with doge for the homeless

>Jamaican bobsleigh team
>NASCAR

I had fun those days.

>send 1 btc to cryptsy
>THE NEXT DAY rumors of insolvency hit a zenith
>can't withdraw btc
>can withdraw eth however
>trade my 1 btc for about 300 eth and gtfo
>ignore cryptos for ages because shits a scam man smdh
>check out the value of eth a few years later
>mfw
cheers for being shit cryptsy

how hard would it be to find the guy who owned cryptsy?

Paul "Big Vern" Vernon vanished, as far as I remember.

Hope they find that faggot and order extradiction wherever it is.

more like assassination

I wouldn't be surprised if someone has been hired for that kind of serice in the deep web.

The Cryptsy Gypsy got me good too.. I was mad with Bitcoin having been mining BTC in 2010 but accidentally my entire partition installing Mac OSX on my PC (FML) for utterly gay reasons. Unfortunately there was no miner for Mac so I stopped caring about the whole idea for some time. Later, in 2012, I read that mining rewards would be halved in late '12. Being a non retard I realized that half the supply of new Bitcoin and a steady growing demand would lead to massive price spikes. I had recently lost my job because I was depressed from having my mom die on me suddenly, so I didn't feel I had any money to invest. And then BANG, the price shoots to 1000$ for the first time with me, not holding, raging at my own stupidity. That's when I really started to hatelove bitcoin.

Fast forward to 2014, I start buying Bitcoin and having met the creator of Bitnation, who recommended Crypsy, I bought most of it from there. I lost probably about 5 BTC at least.

Bonus: Last fall, my coworker told me about how Ethereum, saying that it would be the next big thing. He was by far the most talented coder at my job, so I believed him and bought about 100ETH for around 200$ from Cuckbase.

What happened then? I sold it at a loss a week later.

Hahahahahahaahhhehehrheqb

wew lad
why would you sell it like that when the investment was only 200$?

is there a point in investing in anything at this point? i have PTSD from this shit

God damn you fucked yourself out of wealth as hard as me
>spent ~100 BTC on drugs in early-mid 2012 when it was 1$. Never saw the investment opportunity
>bought 181 ethereum in May 2016 @ 7$
>Held for months
>Decided to day trade so I could increase my eth stack
>Bought synereo amp right before it's massive crash
>decided for some fucking reason to baghold amp until literally August 1
>4k worth of AMP instead of 181 eth

I hate myself

I wouldn't be surprised if he is dead already, how long can a white guy last unseen in China?

I really don't know. It was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. I had shitloads of spare cash too, so I really don't know why I felt I couldn't gamble with such a small amount. Oh well.

Hehe yeah, that sucks. Hopefully our time will come, or maybe we're perpetually stupid and will fuck ourselves over even harder in the future!

Is it even certain he's in china?

What should we invest in next my fellow failures?

Well his new "wife" was Chinese so at the least he fled there first as there is no extradition. If he was smart though he'd made his way elsewhere by now to somewhere like Cambodia.

Going hard on Req tomorrow

why

Coming from the eCommerce world I see their idea as a real world solution for online payments with cryptos. Also, a lot of people are shut out from the ICO (Koreans and Americans) who will get fomoed into buying tokens when they hit the exchanges. It could also coincide with the probably upcoming alt coin slingshot, which could make short term gains even better.

After googling I still don't know what Req is. But why specifically tomorrow?
Are any coins still worth mining? I liked mining shit back in the day, had a few rigs for my sibling and gf that I used to mine.

The ICO starts tomorrow. Request.network is their site. Mining could be worth it, I just sold my Ethermining-rig after a couple of months of solid profits. Right now I think GPU-mining is in a slump, but ASIC-miners could still be profitable if you've got enough for the initial investment. Bitcoin Gold, the alleged fork, is going to be minable with GPUs so that might be the next coin to look at for small scale miners.

I don't know these acronyms. What starts tomorrow? Is req a coin or an exchange? Are you gonna buy it or mine it?

Why are people buying Vegas en masse if gpu mining is shit?

Everyone knew cryptsy was going down. It was a volcano waiting to erupt. Your own fault

Crypto Santa gave 1500 doge and I started giving detailed lectures to my friends about how doge is better than bitcoin. Then I moved 1000 to cryptsy and bought Arora because it was doubling everyday. The day I bought it started crashing. but I held. Then I lost interest and moved on until potcoin surfaced

How was it known? IF everyone knew how did millions get stolen?

>bought 150 btc like a madman at 60 dollars
>sold at 80 dollars

Because normalfags don't listen to warnings.greed drives people. /g/, reddit , crypto websites, everywhere there was writing on the wall. Mt. Gox happening was another big signal

welp, I wasn't paying attention much, just had my shit there for constant exchanging

serves me right

Listen mate, it doesn't matter how much or at what price you buy. What matters is how you trade. I only ever put $700 into crypto, which at at the time was like .2 BTC. I traded smartly, I did research and I timed the market, and now it's hundreds of thousands. It is always the right time to enter the market as long as you've done your research.

How do you know that an alt coin is going to rise? What research am I supposed to do?

I used to just get lucky and get anything that didn't look like a total scam

Cryptsytopia

I also lost 2 BTC on cryptsy now I'm a poorfag got only like 0.05 btc

You need to do lots and lots of research. I did a lot of research on coins like Antshares, Omisego and Walton, and now I'm doing research on coins like VeChain and TRON. I also did a lot of research on technical analysis. I spent 2 months reading about coins and market psychology before I ever put a single dollar in.

The most important thing is to never chase profits. If a coin is going up, let it run, don't jump on just to make a quick profit. You'll end up getting burned, because the crypto market dumps extremely quickly. Invest in things you're confident in and sell when you think they're approaching a pullback, but always reinvest your gains.

Research, research, research!!

I don't understand what 'research' implies here.
Do you read how the coins work? Where can you read about 'market psychology'?

In my experience it was simply
>See new coin
>Does it seem like a premined scam?
>If yes, don't mine, if no, mine
>Sell it after a week when it surges

Find a market where there is a huge gap between buy and sell orders with moderate volume