NOT A DRILL!!!!

ETP TO THE MOON!!twitter.com/mvs_org/status/918435659358003200 BUY THIS DIP!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

us.money2020.com/
medium.com/@mvs_org/announcement-metaverse-to-participate-in-money-2020-conference-b88ffd5880b8
us.money2020.com/sponsors
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Money20/20 is the world’s largest marketplace for ideas, connections and deals in Payments and Financial Services. It’s where leaders—representing every sector of the industry—come to seize new business opportunities, strengthen partnerships and discover the latest disruptions.
With 11,000+ attendees, including more than 1,700 CEOs & Presidents, from 4,500 companies and 85 countries, expected at our 2017 U.S. event, Money20/20 brings together the who’s who of an industry that’s revolutionizing the future of money.
Should you have interests in us, you can visit the website to buy tickets: us.money2020.com/ and our booth number is booth#:341.
See you in Las Vegas.

- Original post - medium.com/@mvs_org/announcement-metaverse-to-participate-in-money-2020-conference-b88ffd5880b8

Now a little bit of speculation...

As you might remember, the first conference of ANTSHARES caused a huge rally from around $2 to $10. Metaverse is at this moment sitting at $2.60 with a tiny market cap of $58,448,120...

HOLY SHIT
I need to transfer my eth to Bitfinex right fucking nnooooowww. QUICCKKK

Green ID's Confirm MOON night Veeky Forums

See if you can find Metaverse here on the sponsor page:
us.money2020.com/sponsors

>big deal
>this
Pick one.

lol there are so many small sponsors it literally does not matter

stop shilling so fucking hard, you make it look like a shitcoin while its a top 50 coin

its just a conference, some extra exposure but that's it

It took forever to find ETP on that list but I found it HAHAHA. It's like finding Wally

lmao this is how you know these shills are desperate.

no development updates til Q1 2018, will absolutely get wrecked in the bitcoin fork

:) reminds me exactly of the Antshares days I bet you guys didn't buy Antshares at 4$ either AHAHAHAHA

This is the only reason you guys use to pump this shit lmao. No thanks.

always funny when i come back from a short holiday after not really following crypto for those days and see a literal shit coin being shilled 100x an hour. No one even spoke of ETP as of 48 hours ago and here we are... what a scam

stay poor

this group costs .1 bitcoin a week to be apart of ;) fuck you fudders

>us.money2020.com/sponsors
it's there you fucking negroid

yeah im invested in chainlink like every person with a brain in biz. not this shitcoin

stay poor

Where is it ? On the sponsors page....? What's it under? Viewfin or Metaverse

The point is not that it isn't on there, you brainlet.

this coin is gonna fuck so much coins in ones, and eat their marketcap , gonna be good

you know you're an idiot when you pay .1 btc per week to join a pajeet tier palm beach wannabe group

kek
this is the most desperate shilling attempt I have seen on this board in a long time

why would anyone listen to someone stupid enough to pay to be apart of some gay shill group

if you want paid advice buy palm beach subscription not some faggot crypton's pajeet telegram chat

i know we were joking that metaverse shills were pajeets last time..... but i really think they were replaced by actual pajeets this time.

I sold mine just now, I think bitcoin is going to 6k$+ and it will dip had. It is better to buy back cheap when it dumps to 30-35k

dip hard I mean :)