youtube.com/watch?v=HAwC0swp96I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of us are old enough to make our own decisions you fuck

kys summerfag

>telling your family that you invest in magic internet beans

>there are still nocoiners alive
Embarrassing.

You are a failure.

You bring shame to your famirry, seppuku now before you harm others with your stupidity

we wouldn't want somebody that backward or cowardly to enter this movement. be greatful. to me , crypto is a test to see how brainwashed people are. so many are so hung up on old, failed concepts. marketing insanity has rendered them into consumer robots and they merely do what they are told by 'news'... it's just a waiting game for a serious economic event (a certainty eventually) .

I must say though, these prices are fucking obscene.

I remember when bitcoin first hit 1200 and I was like holy shit people are paying 1000 dollars for some information.

Now its 5k what a time to be alive.
How long before rappers start talking about how much bitcoin they have?

Get all in now before it is +$25k next year dummy.

+$500k within three years.

>If you woke up early today you could have made 300 already.

>bitcoin $35
>hmm this can be big, maybe i should buy $1000 worth
>n..no.. cant do that.. have to save money to take care of my bed ridden mom. Cant spend money on risks

Never listen to any retard concerning financial advice without the slightest understanding of the topic. Especially not women. Mark my words.

The usual idiot is just an anxious little wagecucking sucker, who feels comfortable not educating themselves and thinking outside the box, because it is "reliable". They are afraid and have literally very low energy. They are bottom tier and even crabs feed on them. You will NEVER EVER get any serious money with wagecucking. That is the system. Wagecucking by itself to come by until you make it is fine, but not if you have no meta with investments and actually trying to change your overall financial situation.

Never understood these kind of regrets. No one had no idea. It's like Bitcoin suddenly explodes next year and goes into $100,000. Who could have known?

If we knew the future, we would be all drving our lambos right now.

for everyone that has these kinds of thoughts and stories though the odds of you buying it at say $35 and not considering selling it when it was $200, 400, 600, 1000, 2000, etc. is virtually zero. So most likely you wouldn't have still had it at todays price, unless it was one of those mythical situations where you forgot about it on a HDD and then remembered years later.

Told parents to invest in ether when it was at $14.

They didn't.

The thing is, Veeky Forums is pretty accurate when predicting the future.

i "wagecuck" others
grow up pathetic man child

>he can't weather the fud

money never comes easy, kid

youtube.com/watch?v=HAwC0swp96I

I got FUDed by friends.

Never listen to your friends for financial advice. They're poor for a reason.

Why cant everyone get lambos?

Guy on discord tells me to invest in coin..

Drop a couple grand on it and everyone ends up selling and I'm like d-do i just hodl?

I FUD'ed both my sister and father.
>earned a bunch by buying at 2200
>at 4000 my father and sister both asked me to buy some for them
>nah don't do it, we'll probably soon hit bear market
>5200

>taking investment advice from your family
It's still garbage whether or not it comes from people close to you. They're gonna FUD all the way $50k

stop with this bullshit

it'll most likely grow,
but it's obviously not going to 5x in 1 year

It is capitalism. For someone to win, other has to lose.

You do know BTC has done x4 so far this year right?

Welcome to crypto newfriend, enjoy your stay!

>Letting your family give you advice instead of giving them advice and turning them into pink wojacks when they don't listen

>you do know BTC has done x4 so far this year right?

fuck, i only just realized that,
good point

i should really buy some

>BTC was 2K in July
>Bought at 4.6K right before crash

Tell your brother he owes you 2000 bucks

Most people wagecuck because just because they have the idea and can think out of the box doesn't ensure them success.

I bought at 2.9k right before it crashing down to 1.8k lel