Ether Faggots Still Think They Can Make It

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

JUST

its held at $300 for way too long now. might as well be an expensive tether

lol there was a dude that was telling people to go all in on eth just last night

Yeah, but still ETH is the only coin I've used in real life situations. Can you say the same about BTC?

Btc has his monkey run right now. ETH will follow after the monkeys don't get free Money.

FUCK YEAH! who cares waiting 6 hours for a transfer to occur!!... oh wait.

Ether is actually useable though. BTC is just a slow piece of shit. All it has going for it is name recognition. When people find out you can't actually use it, it will plummet.

You fucking moonboy don't ypu see that the future of crypto os about the functionality?sure bitcoin will be there in the long game but eth will be used far more than btc.

Buy low idiot

Vitalik needs to hurry up and implement Casper.

Bitcoin will always stay at the top. It's all about reputation. And all about the Word of mouth.

yes. I can even use it to pay my rent and utilities. there are hundreds more applications for btc over eth faggot and you know it. it's the only coin that has true utility atm

ETH is shitcoin
you cannot buy or do shit with it only lot of unfulfilled promises

you can survive exclusively on BTC right fucking now

>brb paying $40 for a $3 cup of coffee and waiting 6 hours to drink it

>Bitcoin will always stay at the top. It's all about reputation.
With that you basically agree that the BTC tech < ETH tech. But BTC is raising only because of reputation.

I'm only holding around 30 ETH for Request, but it still sucks seeing ETH do nothing.
My favourite coin, Monero, is also tanking :(

>spending BTC
>ever
the madman

BTC is store of value. You buy only expensive things like cars and houses with it.

>Humm, I see you want to pay for your rent with... how did you call it again? Pitcoin? Ok, but I saw some bad shit about it and China so...

Can you at least show the decency to put the whole copypasta and not just the theme? Ffs.

EMA death cross. Nice. Sold yesterday too.

eth hodlers are the absolute worst, i swear. everything the market does is a signal to buy more eth in their eyes. what a bunch of delusional retards.

This. Kys, ether fags. Muh flippening, lol.

>tfw I need this shitcoin to buy anything on EtherDelta

Make way for the big dog, mEth heads

>Using an asset appreciating at over 100% per year to pay plebs

Lol, you didn't know that a $300 tether was in the ethereum algorithm? It's like that to keep a fixed store of value.

XVG > Monero
Just like
Ether > Bitcoin
This is the maya period of the flippening, to make people feel like it isn't going to happen.

This. ETH holders are so fucking obnoxious and annoying they rival the retardation of the BTC purists.

Kek, no.
Verge must be the most annoying meme there is.

Looks like a tasty
DIP
I
P