Holding Link is making me physically sick

Holding Link is making me physically sick.
I can't daytrade for shit and every single time I do it's just a loss, it's always been like that since 2014.

The only way for me to make gains is long term holding undervalued cryptos and it worked most of the time.
But the volatility is way too crazy here for no reason, except the low volume.
Anyone with maybe 200k $ can manipulate it to have 15% swing, like the anime autist from yesterday who just put a 400k buy wall, who pushed the price 5% and finally bought for another 5% pump.

The climb takes days of buying fucking sell walls after sell walls, and any shake make it go down in a few minutes.
The normies are not buying it, they all think it's a pump and dump because of idiots from there who really though shilling it all day would make it pump. I know they'll fomo later and some of them will even get a good price.

The SIBOS monday has no surprise, informed people know that the real news is what happen after when they update us on other things that they did during those weeks. But it'll make the coin have even more volatility and fucking normies will have a good opportunity at a good price, instead of having to buy it later and push the price even more.

A few greedy kikes are ruining it, we could have twice the marketcap easily if they didn't try to scare any investor, and they lowered the price for themselves too.
Please someone tell me it's gonna be ok.

^this user gets it. Fuck you Wall Street kike fags and trust fund baby autists

Fuck user im scared but then again I only have 31 link atm. I cant tell you it will be okay. What graph do you use? I don't understand the Binance one it look so gay.

>31 LINK

wtf are you even doing here lmao

yeah just dont look XD and come back in few months to see if you fucked up

>link bagholders are whales with a whole 31 linkie

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

What are you scared about? You are sure link will rise and you've resigned to hold. Exercise some patience. Link will grow organically

Seeing if it will rise like bitcoin and I can buy myself a house and have more reinvesting currency. Im broke lol

This will be a top10 next year. Easily 5$.

Just don't fuck up by selling before then. We're gonna make it user.

My eternal wet dream. I'd sure love to have 4k from each fifty cent investment.

I'm not exactly scared. I'm just seeing all those missed opportunities, like the bitcoin rally today that made me unhappy since I lost btc in the process because Link dumped 15%.
I see mass sellings for no reason, I know that we could be already at 500m marketcap if whales weren't pushing it as low as they can and if the team stopped being autists that can't speak about anything for literally a month because of a 30 minutes demo.

The coin could have an healthy growth but it has fucking 30% swings. No sane person can see it's money go up and down that much every 3 days and not feel stressed.

I'm sane and I don't care. How much LINK do you have? I have 30k and couldn't care less since I'm holding long term.

It's not that much in a way but I see how much it could be already and in the future.
People are acting in such an irrational way I fear the coin will go to 0 for shitty reasons.
The team is letting pump and dump groups and cryptogamblers making their product look like a random shitcoin and it pisses me off.

I should just forget about it but I know I'll spend all the night sunday looking at price.
Because stupid people think the SIBOS demo has to be a revolutionary step and that the same day if SWIFT doesn't give a full partnership it means the coin has to dump, and some whales will help push the price down and I could have twice the amount if I just played this shitty game like everyone.

The problem is you are assuming that you would be successful. I can tell by reading all this that you are an emotional trader. Odds are all that would happen is you fuck your self out of a few K Link and then be depressed you didn't hold and got greedy.

You are holding a lottery ticket and getting mad you didn't gamble with it for more.

>it's dropping

Very well said. You just need to exercise detachment from your investments.

>I see how much it could be already and in the future.

Really says it all about your mindset. Let the prices come to you and not you following the prices.

We can count on a dump after SIBOS but it'll recover in time. It's not rocket science.

It'll rise in the incoming alt boom OP, just hold on. Sometimes it sucks to have entry higher than where it is now, but allow for that variance.

LINK is a great project with superb long-term prospects, but the shills here have been the worst I've ever seen. Veeky Forums does not have an effect on the market as big as you think it does, but those mouth-breathers did have an effect for sure.

When we botted the youtube video and spammed faggit, the price went up three cents.

I know exactly that I would lose links in the process, it's what I wrote in the OP.
I'm mad kikes and people knowing nothing about the potential are killing this coin and I can only watch it.

If we had the same steady growth without the fucking swings we'd be at 500M marketcap already, people would see the correlation between growth and the project's value.
Now it looks like a Veeky Forums pump and dump and that's it.
Anyone serious is waiting for stabilisation and it might not happen before months.

lol why are you looking at it so much

just forget about it for a year

You are impatient is what you are. Link has strong connections and a strong future. You admit as much but still say you are angry the cap isn't higher when you know it will be when things actually start happening in literally less than a week.

You really need to learn patience and an understanding that you will miss some moon missions and chasing pumps is stupid.

How do you guys store LINK, just on exchanges? I don't really play with alts all that much.

You are precisely giving reasons to stay on LINK:
> I can't daytrade.
This is because your retardation. Link is so easy, just sell high, buy low.

>volatility is too crazy, low volume.
yes, only ED and binance. Do you imagine the price jump if even Liqui is announce. Not to mention polo or buttrex.

>the climb takes days.
This is good, you retard. It means that there is lots of people bying, that more likely will hodl at the buying price. Not few whales that can drop in a sec.

> the normies not buying it.
Great, they will buy our bags at $3.

> the SIBOS monday has no surprise.
there are people not selling everything because the SIBOS announcement, but also even more people not buying more because SIBOS and it is only on Binance. The teams is the total opposite from the OMG chink and his skateboard, when they announce something this shit is going to jump 50% at least.

if i had a digital wallet for every fucking shitcoin i baghold then my hard drive would be full by now

hahaha you guys only realising now how overpriced this is... fegets buying ath hahaha, it's proper price is actually 00013 that's where the correction will go

I like this slow climb.

SIBOS is a massive thing for Chainlink, and people seem unsure of how to approach that date.

That's because historically, crypto has always been full of "big news coming", "deeper partnership discussions!" and all that speculative crap meant to create empty hype.
What you would expect from an upcoming conference in this case is "buy the rumor" (big news/partnership coming!) meaning a massive spike, followed by "sell the news" (when the "big news" inevitably turns out to be nothing).

In Chainlink's case, matters are completely different because we know EXACTLY what will happen at SIBOS, and the partnerships are not only very real, but also very enormous.
And the devs are NOT putting out stupid teasers and implications and dumb logo pics.

So instead of the usual uncontrolled moonshot followed by a massive crash right at the time of the event, the price seems to be holding steady at a very undervalued level in the run-up to SIBOS.

My guess is this is because a lot of relatively big investors are involved, and they will put up sell walls and buy walls all over the place to keep the price stable, and to keep this very promising project from getting destroyed by babby-handed goobers who let their vaginas do the trading for them.

Is that even a dollar

holy shit. I'm feeling sorry for that dude now...

And this my friends, is the reason the term "weak hands" exists.

Get shaken out OP. You'll feel much better.

YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE HOLDING ITWTF

It's 14 dollars
If you feel sorry for me, why not throw in some link?

0xca08956c36c7b155c4b60aeacb6838b4632e14aa

How have you been in crypto since 2014 and STILL not learned to buy and HODL BTC? You should be rich by now.

if your giving away any eth ill take ett
0x88A2BB924f8F16fc0Cea8DF6D5Dcc0422F95513d