Which Christian denomination the true one

christfags help me out here, i cant tell which one is the true Christian denomination so help me out here and try not to be biased with your views

just make up your own, it worked for protestants

Protestants a tier one denomination. If you look at who rules the world (the Five Eyes alliance between the 5 nations of UK AUS NZ CAN USA) and their ancestry.

Followed by western europes catholocism.

Thirdly by Orthodoxy.

>map related reads like a whats what of genetics coinciding civilisation/advancement

in before delusion of what is reality as of right now

Atheisms reality, christianity is 2000 years of european history sorting itself out

THOSE ARE JUDEOCHRISTIAN SECTS, NOT CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS.

>Inb4 edgy DEUS VULT XDXD Catholics shit talk Protestants calling them "heretics" without explaining why

Shit tier map

But the 5 Eyes is mostly an even split between catholic and protestant churches you fucking moron

Kill yourself Ray you black cunt

>My Skydaddy is better than your Skydaddy
a classic thread on Veeky Forums!

australia and nz are majority catholic tho

more like
>my way of worshiping the same skydaddy is more legitimate than yours

Wrong, Australia is still more Protestant than Catholic, although only barely. Also we have traditionally been a Protestant country.

Makes it even more sad. Like Christianity went down the drain decades ago in the Western world and the dumb fucks still argue about the Eucharist.

Actually "no religion" seems to be the biggest group, and the fastest growing.

actually the founders and continued rulers are all from protestant heritage

not everyone gets a vote in everything, even if there is a general election.

Catholicism, Orthodoxy, and most Protestant churches are all "true" in a sense.

It is up to you personally what you like best.

I love how millennial think "sky daddy" is mocking when that's the first line of the Lord's Prayer.

What do millennials have to do with this? Do you even know what a millennial is?

No it isn't. Why bother blathering on with your hatred? It won't bring you satisfaction. Only good things done because they are good can bring you closer to any sort of fulfillment in your life.

>our father who art in heaven
>sky daddy

I can't believe I never picked up on this.

The word "skydaddy" was made by the underaged portion of Veeky Forums in the last few years. That's all there is to it. Do you want to argue about how millennial actually means 30-40 year olds? That would really have nothing to do with the thread.

This post doesn't make any sense. I think you should reread what I said. The aforementioned millennial believe they are making a silly joke out of Christianity by saying skydaddy, when that is what they believe.

The Anglican church predates protestantism my dude

Fucking scoop of the century! I bet their minds will be blown when they find out about this lol

Catholicism is gonna be top tier when we get a based pope.

Invest your prayers now, you'll be laughing soon, as long as the pope is a slav or something.

>True form of Christianity
See JW.org

Judaism, since (((Christicuckiny))) is nothing more than Jewish fanfiction.

daddy =/= Father
heaven =/= sky my illiterate friend

Messianic jewry
Now get the fuck out of Europe

>daddy =/= Father
Yes.
>heaven =/= sky
No. It is not a theological term. It's literal heaven. Do other languages even distinguish them? In the same text, "on earth as it is in heaven", not "in Hell" or "in purgatory".

No he's right. Heaven comes from the concept of Pleroma, which is in the Bible also, not the sky. You can say what you want about the English language being tied to differing concepts but it's not terms as intended.

>If you look at who rules the world (the Five Eyes alliance between the 5 nations of UK AUS NZ CAN USA) and their ancestry.
The largest denomination in the USA is Catholic. The """Protesants""" become even less than Catholics as a broad category if you exclude US-specific meme denominations like the Baptists as their own thing.

Don't use words if you ignore their meaning.

>The word "skydaddy" was made by the underaged portion of Veeky Forums in the last few years.
It actually came from a Freudian psychological theory

No protestants are still the majority

>autistically painting out Bosnia and Kalmykia
>while painting Slovakia as 100% Catholic
Shit map

>Atheist seen as shitty because of LGBTQ+ flag
>Some protestant church litteraly have gay flag inside

True roman catholic and based orthodox are the only good choices desu

Buddy, find the lord within yourself and not by a faggot that's hell bent on hating other denominations.

First verse of Lord's prayer in Greek Orthodox church:
>Pater imon o en tis ouranis
Literally translates to:
>our father who art in the sky
So stfu he's right

How can you be European and not baptized? I know about atheists and LARPers but literally everyone aged 20+ in Europe is baptized.

lolno

lolyes

I don't know a single person in my generation who's baptized

Are you underage living in Berlin?

Prague

Ah yes couchcasting capital, i'm so surprised.

What the fuck kind of world you're living in?
I have never met a single European who have been baptized.

Are you living in a mountain village in Romania?

Ask your parents faggot

What denomination are you fags

Atheist

You need not apply as refered to in original post widespread atheism is a modern European phenomenon.

More like the last 40 years phenomenon.

>who rules the world
Not an argument you stupid histeryfuck

>40 years
>in big cities of western countries
It's a modern phenomenon and most Europeans still get baptized.

>rules the world
>Australia and NZ

Don't have to, assblasted.
Catholic

Shut the fuck up amerimutt, stop LARPing as European

I'm not a yank tho

What are you?

Irish, no need to get defensive, I had a czech friend who told me that most of you were atheist, it's not the case with most of Europe.

Ireland is an outlier then

More like urban north western Europe is an outlier. Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece and eastern europe excluding hubgary, czechia amd slovakia get baptised.

Yoi got any stats to prove it?

Just make up your own, it worked for
>insert literally any ideology here
Faggot

this is wrong though, there are a lot of failed religions and ideologies

(You)

Poland was a mistake

Actually Catholics are majority in most countries if you just exclude Baptists, Lutheran's, atheists, Russian orthodoxy, Sunni Islam, Shia Islam, Greek Orthodox, and hinduism. Also you're a faggot

Oriental Orthodoxy.

>animal sacrificing Armenians
>Ethiopian niggers who include every apocryphal toilet paper as canon scripture
No thanks

Who else is glad that Russia is getting AKBAR'd? Show of hands.

Right? What does success and well being have to do with God's truth and guidance

Whichever denomination conforms closest to Scripture.

Judaism?

I don't know whether i'm Orthodox, Catholic, Muslim or a nigger: the religion

This is probably my favorite fact

Unironicly mormonism

Why?

None because they're all wrong.

That being said, Ebionites.