>he bets to find out where he is
>he doesn't exploit player tendencies
>he plays with cyrptocoins

he has no a2-5s in 4bet range

>he doesnt realize poker is dead
>he hasnt moved on to more lucrative ventures

Go fish,

this

Mate I'm all in 2,5 off suit and you've got Aces but I'm gonna hit a straight and you're fucking gay

>>he can't even donk the flop in a 3bet pot

on most flops thats ok, piosolver rarely leads in 3b pot on the flop

Poker is not dead it has just come down from the boom ages. Still lots of fish lower stakes in omaha etc., $200 usd net daily easily achievable, that translates to 12 000 gross salary wagecucking

Probably 98% are losers with rake, but the few percent are quite large winners who play gto. Probably nowadays only way to become a winner is some online professional to teach you, honestly i dont think reading any books or whatever outdated stuff is going to do any help. And probably 98% of people who write books would be losers online

>he doesn't squeeze with any suited ace in the sb

>100/hr is dead

it's becoming part of the meta with pros, despite that they all use piosolver

200 a day would easily net more than 12000 a year...

the best fish are at the highest raked games, unfortunately

>he doesn't overbet turn/river

doesn't play plo

100/hr is not dead , i am poker pro (i have 45$ hourly) but have many friends who play higher/are better than me and hit that quite easily. am talking mostly about 100-600nl cash games on stars (including zoom)

>t. phil hellmuth
How mad you are buddy.

>he doesn't blatantly play 3 accounts on the same table

>gets to play zoom

idk if i would take that or hitting 100/hr at 200nl at illegal games

HELLO I AM BILL FILMAFF

>he thinks poker is a game of skill
>he probably thinks the martingale system is faultless

You say a lot of funny words, little man. Words like "donk the flop". What is a...3bet?

No matter. I made over 100k this year by trading electronic currency. I can't even describe in detail what a blockchain is. What you're describing sounds like a lot of hard work. Hard work is for schmucks.

>$200 usd net daily

I can make more than that with a remote job, no stress, no ups and downs and I dont have to become a degenerate gambler

desu playing poker sounds like a miserable way to etch out a living.

>he fries his brain with adderall + 20 open tables 16 hours a day just so he could get by instead of buying LINK and getting a 20x while being productive

You could've invested $1,000 in bitcoin 6 years ago and you'd have more than $5 million right now. Sorry you deposited that $1,000 into party poker and grinded it up to $341.

Or used that thousand to put a hundred a month into bitcoin in the same timeframe and had 32 million dipshit

wow are you actually this retarded?

200 usd net daily would be 350-400 gross daily, translating over five figures monthly gross salary, putting you up to 5% earners in all western world except switzerland

if you can make 400 usd daily with a stress free remote job then by all means...

t. brainlet

Pic related, it's you

people who work are just people that dont know how to play poker for a living