CND

Can't believe there ain't a single thread and the market goes live in 3,5 hrs.

This baby has a working forecasting app with thousands of DUs. It's coming out with a $15MM market cap so get in fast before we get to $150MM.

Thank me later or stay poor forever biz, your choice faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally the worst time in history of crypto to be a) an ICO b) an ETH token

They're fucked.

> t.autist

What exchange is this listing/listed on. I wanted to buy the ICO but didn't want to be on the hook for contributing so I want to pick some up.

ED at 17:46:40 UTC today.

Already 2 x orders on ED. Real steal. Why?

People wanted to splash $500MM into this. That is 33 x of the actual marketcap.

Easy 10x, 15M market cap is nothing for this coin. 4000 investors, mostly in IT, no P&D pajeets allowed.

This is going to be huge, easiest 10x ever

Yeah it's weird there's not more buzz here, I found out about it from Veeky Forums but then people stopped talking about it. I wish I could hold this stuff for a while, but my fucking luxury sedan got demolished by a freight truck part so I'm gonna have to sell if it hits 4x+ and get myself a new vehic

Please don't just throw this around at newfags Pajeet. Everyone said the same thing about Obsidian which had half the marketcap and not even Chainlink has substantially more than 150 mil.

ICO price was .0000361
Market cap of 15mil.
30k people applied for the crowdsale and only 4k were accepted.
Working product that they've been working on for years.
It's not hard to see the obvious moon mission. And you say biz never helps you.

Look at the buy orders just waiting for this coin to start trading

It is like u made it into the train without a ticket. You will pay twice, but you can still enjoy the ride.

Check out their medium blog about the roadmap november/december. Big things happening.

let me shill this up your assess

>their predictive analytics were tested with 1000 individuals at MOEX (also their partner), generating a 45% p.a. return
>late Nov/early Dec several products launch
>services usable through either holding the token or spending, for some. Forecasters and scientists incentivized with CND
>Aiming for specialized knowledge in the team
>You had to interview for the ICO (written)
>pegged ICO price to USD to ensure hard cap stays as it is
>proven track of 3-years
>Evan Cheng as advisor

Also
>token holders receive access to their hybrid ai predictive data

how many tokens do you need? Surely there must be some number?

40 minutes.
Are you guys ready for this moon mission?

So ICO was 0.0000330524 each right; according to the order book it;s already a going to sell for at least 0.000112000. Its already x3.38.

Where is the meat for me?

mfw was accepted to Tier 3 but minimum cap was to high for me
mfw was asking for move to Tier 4 and they actually moved me
mfw didn't set up the LinkedIn/ Twitter link so I was kicked out of sale

mfw got accepted to Request and forgot to send ETH

fml

meh. If it's already 4x ICO I'm not gonna bother then.

I've got Request tomorrow anyways.

I got invited but refused to add their shit to my linked in.

No thanks.

those buy orders will get pulled before the trading begins. the average price for today will probably be around 1.5x ico just like any other ico that starts on ED.

Didn't add any social media. Got accepted.

Could have added it to twitter and nobody would notice

Fack. Never used ED and didn't realize I needed to deposit after transferring funds... now I've been waiting 20 minutes for that to clear.

For the love of gawd clear before Cindic goes live.

I've put aside most of my earnings from ZRX/KNC/LINK etc to dump into this on ED. I won't blink at buying everything up 2x-4x ICO price. 15mm market cap means this thing is going way the fuck up. Easy 500m market cap project. Charlie Shrem is even on board.

>mfw got accepted to Request and forgot to send ETH
request sale hasnt even started

this shit is legit goys. picrelated is their alpha running on some timeseries data. get in or stay poor forever

Why can't I find CND on EtherDelta? Was trying to scoop up a healthy portion.

does anyone know why it's not trading yet? You said it would be live by now...

Holy shit guys I think they might have actually told ED to put it down since it was listed two weeks ago without their consent. These folks don't fuck around, polo/bitfinex all but confirmed.

that's pretty shit desu

lmfao

I've never had an ETH transaction take as long as this ED deposit is taking.

Why so slow? Fack.

dumping hard lmao

WHAT THE FUCK MUH LINKS ARE GONE

shit dumpfest haha.

it's about 1.8x ICO right now

good entry point? I still know nothing about this coin desu

Me too I swear I had 100k LINKS; ANDY thats enough for today first Chancoin, eBTC and now this!

no, wait for it to dip down to 1.3-1.5x

I was trying to deposit and it was just at an hour pending then they reset the deposit.... Back to 1 min pending...

Ugh... ya I'm still waiting. So horribly slow. I hate having coins caught in limbo.

no joke, it took me 3 hours to make an eth deposit last night. i used 21 gwei and 200k gas.

I'm waiting for it to clear to my ED wallet which doesn't seem to let me set the gas prices... and they only threw 8 Gwei at it... gonna be stuck waiting for ever :\

Would love it if they went through the "Tell Us How You Can Help Us" crap and I end up buying below ICO XD

i'm pretty sure you can only change the gwei if you use metamask otherwise it defaults to 8

lol obsidian ain't over, wtf are you on about, new exchanges are coming, we already know about hitBTC, which is above and beyond craptopia

I'm so fucking tired of ED. What a slow piece of crap

Fack. Good to know, thanks. I've avoided the temptation of exchanges so far to just buy and hold or buy into ICOs so I don't have it installed :\

On the upside, I've watched it drop way below my original guess on price so I should be able to scoop up more once it finally clears... if it ever clears.

Anybody know the token code for this beauty?

Hey guys all my orders have gone through (Used 100 gwei), now I'm going to spend the rest of my flight in the mile high club, might come back later

8 gwei? better go sleep lol.

Ya... been watching the pending transactions... doesn't look great lol. just found where to change that. What a time to fuck that up :\

honestly guys there is so little hype surrounding this ICO

it reminds me a lot of Agrello. The whole project died 1 week after etherdelta

agrello was a fucking disaster, even worse than EBET which atleast came near its ico price again

agrello literally went below ico price the moment it was listed, and is barely even above 25% ico price atm

but it had a pretty massive marketcap for such a shitty coin tbqh, 50M right out of the gate is way too much

not to mention it took them like 1 month to release their coins after the crowdsale opened, and another week to distribute the coins because they wanted to do it manually

glad i only bought 1.5 eth worth of delta tokens, sold my bags at 60% ico price, good call apparently

Not true at all. Many of us have been keeping very tight lipped about this one just so we could acquire more tokens after that difficult and limited ICO process

the subreddit looks really shitty. Same as agrello

and a lot of people are complaining that the app sucks and the predictive charts aren't even that great

Where the fuck do you buy this? I don't see CND on etherdelta

Im also stuck at 8 Gwei. How can increase it?

go to the link here
This is the listing for it. Price just dipped and now its rising fast.

>difficult and limited
>got 50 accounts passed thru by making BS essays xD

I just changed my gas price (top right menu) and resent. Fack those ED fees seem steep though. .928 ETH because .921.

I'm not falling for another AI scam

this coin will sink quietly into the night

PASS

This depth chart says otherwise.

Changed my Gas price, how do I resend?

that's meaningful after the token has been live for 15 minutes.

I can't even see the recent buy/sell orders. Wtf is wrong with this pajeet site

Already has a product with which they're going to be rolling out some major updates between now and November. We can expect the UI and AI predictions to get much better. A great team who've been highly professional up until now, so there's no reason to believe this won't be a success. Additionally, the low hard cap; it has everything it needs to return 5× ICO in the short term. I'm genuinely looking forward to using their app

Apparently people are being permanently banned from telegram for just uttering the words etherdelta

just lol

Damn, I cancelled my application after they got too demanding. Which tiers did you get in? Currently hodling 500k. Feels good

They posted some crap on Twitter about tokens being non-tradable until they've approved each exchange. I guess they don't want people bypassing them with ED

fuck those faggots. the tokens are ours, not theirs.

Holding a bunch.. I like the team .. also bought zrx, kyber, chain in icos..

Yeah. I can see why they're trying to reduce speculation though. Too many low iq pajeet users, could harm their product viability

Relax faggots them shunning ED only means a bigger exchange is on its way. Yes it goes against libertarian views but I view this as a good thing, financially.

So what happens to the coins bought and sold on ED?

If they had such a killer prediction system, why aren't they using it? Why do they need to sell it to us to make money?

They're lost. I hope you didn't deposit any coins there.

Any coins on Cindicator coins used on EtherDelta get marked and are lost; didn't you read the Telegram chat?

that doesn't even make sense

there is literally no way they could do that

do you know how blockchain works?

theres a much better predicitive ai token on the horizon without russians

I feel for the poor soul that just sold to me for 42500

It sucks but that's the way it works; I can jail break your coins for you, just send them to me

Can anyone see the candles? Etherdelta only shows me the depth chart on my screen. Also can you buy off here using your metamask wallet?

can you trim my armor too?

Trying to deposit ETH to buy more right now, but my transaction won't going through, no matter how much gas I set

I set mine to 31 qwei and it usually doesn't take more than 2 min.

It's only been on for like an hour. It'll show up soon.

Weird, I went as high as 60 but the transactions keep coming back empty. Luckily my early order was filled

Damn people are going mental over this coin.

And here I've got an order stuck at 3700 because I don't have the funds to cancel it... learning a lot about EtherDelta today it seems :\

Sorry to hear that bro :(

The moon mission is only just beginning. Buy as much as you can from ED. Let's just say it will soon be on a name-brand exchange ;)

Why can't I buy with my metamask account? Says I have insufficient funds even tho I set my key to metamask

>cryptopia

I still don't understand

if their prediction technology is so good, why do they need an ICO? Why are they selling it?

Cryptopia isn't a place for premium products (As a first official listing)

To fund more development, and sell their product to big financial institutions. You need a ton of capital to make their data work.

The EtherDelta page has stopped updating and I cant reload. Are they having problems or is it something else?

This token will always have use regardless of price. Their prediction analysis was proven to net huge profits (see above with MOEX). And you need the token to use the indicators, indexes and bots. You can always use it to manage your daytrading funds. This is a real winner here.