Enigma on ED

Enigma is currently trading on EtherDelta. Time to scoop up before everyone else notices.

etherdelta.com/#0xf0ee6b27b759c9893ce4f094b49ad28fd15a23e4-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/enigma-ethereum-marketplace-hijacked-by-attackers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what was the ico price?

Delete this.

ICO price: 0.002041

0.002, trading at 1.3x right now, will most likely go to 2x once it's listed since most buyers don't even know the contract address yet.

thanks, i'll wait until it drops down to 0.0015 to buy

That's not how it works lol

Good luck with that.

don't most icos drop down after the initial pump before skyrocketing again on a major exchange or something?

Lulz stay poor with chainlink

when bittrex?

Not going to do your homework for you, this project is big, that's all I have to say.

zdnet.com/article/enigma-ethereum-marketplace-hijacked-by-attackers/

what the fuck?

Only the shit ones (Kin, Aventus, etc)

Things like Enigma, Kyber, 0x, Link start mooning right away

Kek. Some fucktard missed a digit

Every ICO always dumps immediately, and 1-2 days later is at an ATL, and THEN it rises...

Lol this was back in August, one of their admin email accounts got hacked and sent an email to everyone on their mailing list saying the ICO had started, and to send funds to the scammer's address

Nothing to do with the actual product

ONLY buy this if u are completely desperate. they upped the hardcap by 50% just before the sale so there is almost ZERO upside to this and its for desperate poorboys only

I take it you missed out...Good luck buying at 3x in a week or crying yourself to sleep at night because you missed the enigma train.

Trips of truth.

They got hacked and the team increased the hard cap by 50% less than a week before the crowdsale. With the new hard cap being $45 million, the potential is much less than before.

You bite the hand that feeds you. Not touching that shit.

How does it feel to make financial decisions based on emotions? Stay poor.

it looks like the hype died down after they got hacked and raised the hardcap too. crypto is based entirely on hype and speculation. it's dead on arrival if there's no hype. i think i'll pass on this one.

You like to get fucked in the ass? Because that is what they did to their investors.

I don't give a fuck about what they do as long as I'm making profit and investing in this means profit.

And yet only 5k people out of 40k still actually got in
If they didn't increase the cap do you realize that number would turn into 3k? Of course you didn't

This. Especially with btc exploding & alts bleeding right now. Wouldnt bei suprised seeing it below ICO price within the next two days.

where are my tokens????

And it wasn't even 50%, it was 33%. The fud for this coin is amazing, mainly because there is just so much of it

>they got hacked twice and raised the hardcap
maybe the team should stop doing shady things to fuel the fud. take a look at request. now that's a good coin to invest in. there's a lot more hype and there isn't a single bad news related to it.

Oh and then there is the fact that they responded to criticism by making their Subreddit Private and removing all the posts about their market cap change....

the FUD = your buy signal

All these beaters didn't get in on the ICO because they know it's going to be huge. Good luck buying when it's multiples over the current ED price.

there are more guys shilling the coin in this thread.
mass shilling = your sell signal

all these faggots who got in the ico are trying to unload their bags on you because they know it's going to be worthless in a few days. good luck selling when it's below ico.

Absolutely top kek
Boi are you in for a surprise when that hits exchanges.
Take it from me, the herd mentality almost never works in crypto
Don't get me wrong, I do think the response to the hack was too overzealous. But you have to think of it this way: the team is insanely intelligent when it comes to the actual product they are building, they are not experts in doing ico's nor did they ever have any experience in that. It's obvious they underestimated the process but at the end of the day they could've just taken the filecoin route and make the entire sale only open to accredited investors

If you can't read red flags, don't invest in icos.

Coming from the guy who is shilling request network like the rest of Veeky Forums

belowv ico soon?

Good luck FUDing and buying, keep trying.

>not buying ticket to ETP moon