Should of bought metaverse, holding strong

Metaverse is holding strong while other alts are dropping, hate to say it but we told you so. Stay poor to the people who called this a pump and dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
cointelegraph.com/news/signs-appear-suggesting-chinese-government-may-have-entered-cryptocurrency-market
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol thats fine, atlease i am not losing money right now like you idiots that did not invest in it.

Metaverse going to hit $3 in 3 hours. Will it go down or will it continue striding?

Upon hitting $2, there was no bounce back. ETP continued growing up until $2.5 where it held on all day yesterday, then at 20:30 GMT it hit $2.95 and fell back to $2.3.

The question is: Will we see a bounceback upon hitting $3 tonight?

first i heard of meta it was at 1$, i thought it was a fud till i researched the team the product this coin is amazing now i feel very comfy

lol over $3 now love making money

You guys were right about meta, but isn't it too late to get in the boat rn? Convince me

yea feels good to watch other altcoins drop in price while meta is going up with btc, no way people can call this a pump and dump coin.

the support for this coin is dog shit. i've never seen a bot space out buys so far apart. whoever is running this shit is a hillbilly.

get out you retards, it's dumping back to 2.60

lol go back to your shit coins that dropping like crazy, this is the real deal

i finally stopped taking the order book into account after getting burned over 6 million times, and i still get raped. when there's few buy orders in the book the price really does drop, their robots don't buy as quickly as with other coins. it's strange how this robot is running ETP. any explanations?

GUYS I JUST SOLD MY ETP AT A SLIGHT PROFIT

NOW THAT IM OUT SHIT IS GUARANTEED TO MOON

BUY BUY BUY

lol its already up 10 cents.

"it will never hit 3$" when will you learn biz fucking kek

Metaverse is God. Holding till $5. The all-time-high was $6 without it being listed on Bitfinex. Think about that.

waiting til at least a 160 mil market cap to take profit at ALL

I did the exact same thing at the exact same time. And then it shoots up. Fuck.

200MM marketcap should be easy

damn we at 3,30 already

I did tho. Was going to sell all of my neo and pick up an additional 1,500 after work, but it's pumping so hard now that I don't know if it'd be worth it.

is it still worth it to buy in or did i miss the bus again?

You're setting your sights too low; this can *easily* break a billion market cap. Facts:

>ETP is building a canonical identity system (v1 live) which will allow users to have multiple wallets tied to one user ID; this is necessary for operating in China. On a wallet, you'll be able to look up the ID, but not the other way around. You can voluntarily tie more info to your ID, for interacting with Chinese banks and insurance companies, for example
>ETP allows you to register assets (v1 live) such as tokens, securitizations, etc. This is what Ethereum does, and has given it all of it's value. People are ONLY using smart contracts to make assets, so ETP standardizes that process and makes assets a native object on their blockchain. Fucking brilliant.
>ETP is building smart contracts for you to be able to program how those assets move and behave (roadmap), this is CORE to the platform
>ETP is partnering with KickICO and other ICO platforms, and will be *the* blockchain that hosts Russian and Chinese ICOs
>Mining rewards are set hilariously low right now, but ironically that means that emissions are very low
>ETP has a "POS" like system whereby you can lock your ETP to earn a stake reward (live). This decreases effective supply, which makes ETP poised to go parabolic as awareness begins to overwhelm availability of supply
>The founder was a cofounder of Antshares (NEO) and "brought Bitcoin to China". He's not a joke. He has a company with 50 people working on Metaverse, which makes it one of the most equipped blockchain development shops i the world
>Sure, this declined below the ICO (which was Chinese-only) and is still way below it. But there was literally no awareness of ETP outside of China, and there's no reason that historical prices are a problem. This gives us a hilariously low entry point below ICO to come in.

Disclosure: I have 29% of my portfolio at current values in ETP.

>Should of

This is a 25$coin next year

i think most coins will 10x next year; at least the top 50 cmc coins. the real jews are moving into bitcoin now.

> first AI cyborg to cross the uncanny valley
> wirelessly synced to metaverse blockchain at 15 terabytes/sec
> metaverse holders can remotely control Jen Lee with smart contracts and ETP
> Tiny cold fusion power plant inside her android brain for power, can fuck non-stop for 3 weeks without needing a recharge

my waifu

WHAT THE FUCK STOP GOING UP BITCOIN IS MOONING WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT

Look at volume and market cap, it's ridiculous. It's gonna hit two digits soon, jump in faggot. Still time for 5x

HAHAHAH FUCK YOU FAGGGOT ASS BIZ LITTLE BITCHES I NEVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN AND YOU ALL GIVE ME PND BULLSHIT AS I LAUGH TO THE BANK AND TRYING TO BRING YOU ALONG WITH ME I SHARED THE.1 A WEEK WHALE GROUP WITH YOU STAY FUCKING POOR YOU CANT EVEN SEE MONEY WHEN ITS RIGHT IN FRONT YOU ICO WAS 17K SATS 10 CENTS AT THE TIME ITS NOT TOO LATE FAGGOOOTTTTTSSSS

I sold my stack at 2.60 this morning...

bought back in at 3.10 but still

fuck me

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

I'M DOING IT

>took 5 minutes to captcha

SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY

I'M ALL IN BABY

I'M NOT MISSING ANY MORE

Honestly, that was the safe thing to do. You didn't lose any money and missed out on only 20% profits. You're fine.

oh god

see you in lambo land my friend

gob bless boy good on you for the spoils. too bad you spoiled as well

see you at 30$ user

>trips
mother of god.. I may need to put more than just 2 btc in

BIZ I FUCKING LOVE YOU BIZ OMG BIZ THIS IS MY FIRST MOON MISSION ITS MY FIRST TIME BIZ I FUCKING LOVE YOU BASATARDS.

Im up 40k biz bought in 15k at 1.6 and another 9 at 2.6 on the second top biz im up almost 100%.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS COIN DOES EXCEPT THAT IT MAKES ME MONEY.

we're gonna make it friendo

don't get too emotionally invested user. watch in the darkness and be careful.

this is the most beautiful cup&handle you're going to see...we're going to consolidate at 3.35ish for a few hours, and then rip higher.

Do I buy now or wait for it to drop?

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: ylpbQNYZ) 10/12/17(Thu)14:04:30 No.3845079 ▶
>Do I buy now or wait for it to drop?
>CUP AND HANDLE
THERE IS GOING TO BE A BREAKOUT NUMB NUTS. BUY BEFORE IT HITS 70k

next stop 5$

Seriously. If we can break through $4, then all resistance drops off.

Dude the emotional extremes are intoxicating.
I was up 10k yesterday and riding a huge high all day. Now im up to the point where I could sell now and not have to go to work for the rest of well my life potentially due to some other payouts.

Honestly the high today isnt nearly as big though the gains are far more substantial.

Nice! I would love to hear how much you've made :D

HERE

COMES

THE

BOOOM

sell 25% or so and take some off the table, you will never regret taking a small amount of profits and playing with the houses money

this is going to boom. every indicator is there.

> i thought it was a fud

That doesn't mean what you think it does, buckeroo. Welcome to blockchain ponzi schemes, enjoy your 2 week stay before you decide to cash out your -%15 gains and tell your friends it's a scam.

I dont want to play with the houses money. I want all the houses money. Im buying a cigar calling off work and watching 1minute candles until my dick bleeds from me masturbating to 20% gains each pump.

The mobile site is cancer. I regret buying. I couldnt sell fast enough and now i'm stuck bag holding. Fuck this.

> bag holding
> on a moon mission

kek

Wouldn't you just hate to be all in on link this week?

WHO DIDN'T SELL AT THE TOP REVEAL YOURSELVES KEK

How should I know this will moon again cowboy. Its not my first time riding this bull but I'd rather not lose everything I gained from it.

aannnnnddddddd get rekt

i sold half my stack for my initial investment. now im comfy

lol its going to go back up, just like the other 100 times the whale where shaking out the weak hands.

I am back in nigger. there was a cliff

you fags need to watch 15m candles not the order book and live trading price

you think shit just goes straight up forever? Pullback is inevitable

I definitely should have done that but the FUD made me drop it after my initial gains. Hoping it goes up again.

I definitely should have done that but the FUD made me drop it after my initial gains. Hoping it goes up again.

Try doing all that on mobile. I wish every trading site was binance.

First time I'm actually using Bitfinex... such a good experience. Not even sarcastic.

Same!

i like bitfinex too, not sarcastic.

I bought metaverse at 1.2x and sold a bit at 2.6, a bit more at 3.05 and will sell a bit more at 4 / 4.5 if we reach that. Is this a good strategy or better to go all in aiming for moon

I did this and I unironically regret it. someday I'll grow some balls and go all in

as long as you profit something - i think a surprising amount of people end up bagholding at times like these

Yes, thats a good strategy. If we go higher, you win. If we go back to 1.2, you win. Either way, you're already a winner.

and im selling for USD, which I don't know if its reasonable given that BTC is on ATH. I'm gambling that btc would go down again. Would you sell at times like these for BTC, or would you sell for ETH, LTC, XMR

always for BTC user, get your shit together

After thinking it over, I think I'm gonna big dick it liquidate my neo and go all in. (holding 1,500 already) what are the odds it takes a shit tonight again like last night? I know it's not biz approved but I'd rather buy low.

ye but in times like this, BTC being ATH :/

so funny looks whats green on bitfinex,

Btc,Ltc,eth, and ETP, everything else is in the red.

USD has highest volume. BTC veery closely matches the price. I recommend USD.

Just started getting into this stuff yesterday and wanted to buy this coin as my first investment, but was too retarded to figure out how to even buy it. Need to read more to not be poor.

im not cashing anything out lol im all in, this coin is a sleeping giant

1) obtain bitcoin
2) deposit bitcoin into bitfinex
3) trade bitcoin for ETP

same here, all in and not selling for awhile, this is going to explode.

Tried to sign up for bitfinex yesterday but it told me to fuck off because I'm in the US.

What makes you so confident?

It's hard to even find out what this coin does.

damn really, I am in US and have an account. am I grandfathered in or something?

maybe get a VPN, user

Unless I'm dumb and I just needed to buy btc on another site and transfer to bitfinex...

then do your research its not that hard.

Posted August 11, 2017
"We regret to announce that, effective immediately, we will no longer be accepting verification requests for U.S. individuals."

i am from the usa, you can use bitfinex, but have to use BTC

Yeah, just realized that was probably all I had to do. Thanks for the heads up.

I think this is for verification to put in USD like coinbase. BTC still good.

cointelegraph.com/news/signs-appear-suggesting-chinese-government-may-have-entered-cryptocurrency-market
>Considering the size of the Chinese market, if the government indeed gets involved in the market, an earthquake is about to happen.

this fucking guy

Where is everyone that called it a pump and dump now?

Fuck off shilling pajeet ur shit coin is never going to go up it will drop like turd in the next 35 minutes

Happy?

the turd has dropped pajeet how excited are you??

This is going to moon even harder once bitcoin gold is over... get in now, it's still early!!

> dropping

> I'm up 330%

stay poor

u mad white boi