I want to kill myself

I want to kill myself.

Keep selling I need another masternode at these prices

Logic has a song for you

prepare pink wojaks folder for december when it will be for $4-$5

why so impatient?

put 1 bitcoin into this i feel ashamed and sick what do besides kill myself?

>tfw when too poor for masternode
>tfw bought at ath

But But but I bought at ATH 4 days after it hit the market and btc is raping every coin why am I not up 500% !!!!

let people who want to kill themselves, kill themselves
let people who want to sell to fucking sell

I've been waiting for a dip to 30c for days and it's not happening. FUCK!

Abort!!! Quickly! I'll buy them for a generous price of 7k sats hurry before its worth nothing

If your serious and not larping, just chill. Seriously . I've been in crypto long enough to spot good from bad now. we will all be rewarded with this one.

Why? its stable?

But this is dnt all over again... My money is gone..

DNT didn't have staking and an actual product coming out soon. Plus even the DNT devs told everyone it was overvalued.

dont worry, odn is in a big downstrend right now

give it a week or two and its back at ico price, and you can go all in and ride down the hole wiht the rest of us, not stopping before it hits 1 satoshi

What do you think about Link, omg, ark and neo?

Do you honestly believe obsidian is going anywhere? No bullshit? There's so many liars and hucksters on this board..

A FUCKING PAID TELEGRAM

Yes. The price of the coin has nothing to do with the actual product, eventually the whale games will have to come to an end.

>The price of the coin has nothing to do with the actual product
This is why I'm scared.

Dnt is an eth shit token. Do some research you dumb faggot

Sell all of your government fun bucks for BTC and hold.

>Two weeks old
>ATH

What's your 100 day moving average tell you will happen?

ODN's price is going to rise with the rising volume on hitbtc, the reason ODN is flooring at 35-55 is that most coins are going straight into staking off and buying and craptopia is undesirable with easy manipulation at only 200-250k volume. Once the volume goes back up to 1m on HITBC you can sell your gains 3 days after exchange listing, Im guessing the global volume will be about 2.5 to 3m and crash again. This all along with the December Android/IoS development. 4$ EoY screencap this