That was the final nail in the coffin

Literally every single thing I made during this cryptomania was an utter failure

Just like my entire life, everything I touch turns to complete shit, sort of like I'm either in a cruel simulation or I have King Midas' powers in reverse.

Thanks to this ridiculous bull run I lost so much money and I will just cash out the pathetic rest and leave this shit alone as it can now moon into the high heavens.

Sucks to be a complete disappointment

Don't kys, would be the equivalent of selling the dip.

>ridiculous bull run
you know what happens next dont you?

well it fits

I am literally back to the starting point

-15k here.

was +60k at one point.

I'll still try again soon enough. You learn from every bad call.

if it makes you feel any better, i got fucked by BIZ into buying VIA coin a few months back. I dropped $34K into that shit coin thinking it was going to moon like my previous coin did. I sold for a $10K loss. FUCK HODL lick your wounds and come back. Now i have a solid plan and i'm making smart decisions and making $$$. you need to have a PLAN and try and stick to it. I know it's easier said than done. Don't KYS, HANG your self. I was new and dumb, but that had it's advantages as i made LOTS of $$$ by dumb luck.

>holding USD

Why not do the same thing u plan to do, except instead of holding USD you hold BTC?

in trading most people are losers, only the most talented people who gain experience over time and have vast interest in trading will be the few percent who will generate constant profits over long periods of time

Teach us your ways master user

(We) failures need help

(OP)
Leverage your way back up on Bitrex BTC volatility.
Go half in long on the uptick, on reverse other half short.... Yfw.

Lost 50% since i started, beeing up 50% once a month ago :( how do people make money maye i am just retarded as well

OP here.

Sorry for your loss. That sucks man. I've read many such stories, all the DGB people etc. Fucking shills.

No, it doesn't really make me feel better, but thanks for trying. Seeing other people lose just makes me sad and not better. Yeah sure there are and have been people gambling away hundreds of thousands but what does that give me.

I lost 75% of my portfolio in two shit trades.
from 2.8 btc to 0.6. i am just a poorfag who for a brief moment thought he could make it but its obv not a zero sum game.

I will cash out the rest and abandon this shit. I am clearly not the person to do this Never touching this again, the 0.6 is still a lot of money for me.

Saved

Would you ever bet your house and everything you own? That's what going all in is like, you can succeed many times but you only need to fail once to get completely fucked

just put it into btc and dont touoch it again.. that would surely be better then trading or converting to fiat etc.

You can't short on bittrex can you?

M'bad. Long night.
BitMEX

dont worry user, you will make it all back after you rebuy DGB for next mega pump

t. DGB Bagholder

This, wait until you're rich and happy THEN kys to take your profits.

We all get fucked in crypto by Veeky Forums every time. We all still come back everyday anyway.

Are we battered wives?

What the fuck man how

Maybe too much whale fuckery maybe Forex better?

>bought omg at ath

how fucked am i?