Where are my Enigma boys at?

Where are my Enigma boys at?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2QTeBC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got my enigs, hoping for a 2x

this is a 1-1.5x, don't get greedy. the era of easy ICOs is over, the best you can hope for now is Streamr

redpill me on streamr

Agree, $90MM marketcap. Not much room for growth with their story.

They want to be a data network. Insanely difficult to pull off from a technical perspective, but the team is closely supported by GNT and OMG teams. It's very below the radar for their ambitions. It's a simmering OMG-like play, where nobody knows what it is until a month after the ICO.

kek. say that to request.network the next 4x

interesting, thanks for the info

da fuck do you 90M marketcap?

There are only 75 mil circulating and it's under $1...

Hahahahaha listen to I'm cashing out asap. CEOs got greedy and doomed this meme

2x (90M): immediate bag holder.

It's too late for the whitelist though.

Apparently you failed at math and failed at life. Try again.

0.75 price on ED x 75M circulating = 56M market cap currently.

ICO was 60 cents/each

failed ICO

He means if you buy 2 x u are a bag holder.

Didn't they raise 90MM total?

No, 75M total went to token holders. instead of 50M like they had before. 75M circulating.

He'll be eating his words when Engima has a multi billion dollar market cap. The confusion arises because they think Enigma is just catalyst. Catalyst is just a product that was build on top of Enigma. The Enigma protocol will be everywhere within blockchain in a year.

"Enigma’s primary aim is to revolutionize the way data is shared, aggregated and monetized through the Enigma decentralized data marketplace protocol and the utility token for the Enigma protocol, ENG. While blockchains are a form of a decentralized database, their biggest flaws are scalability and privacy. Enigma seeks to enable the scalability of blockchains by providing a complementary off-chain data network, where larger quantities of information can be securely shared and processed without incurring severe on-chain costs. As the decentralized web continues to scale, our protocol will provide a necessary second-layer network that can handle more data, faster, and with better privacy features. We believe this is the missing piece necessary for mass adoption of decentralized applications.
As we shall explain, this is an ambitious vision that rivals the scale of large projects like Ethereum and Filecoin while complementing their functionality. In addition to our data protocol, we are building products (such as Catalyst) that will democratize the tools for interacting with and consuming data. As you’ll read below, on our data marketplace and in all products built on the protocol, the ENG token is the key to the network."

Literally, the SAME situation as Link when it was trading barely above ICO price. Once ENG hits a proper exchange it will easily go 5x. ENG IOU is already tradeable on HitBtc so its extremely likely that HitBtc will list ENG soon. If you missed Link then this is your last chance.

except link had a ton of hype. this piece of shit enigma only has bad reputation, the hack and raised hardcap.

Discord Pump group
discord.gg/2QTeBC

>except link had a ton of hype.
Nope. Enigma has over 8k people active on their slack channel and 2k on their discord. Link didn't even have half the amount of people on their slack at the ICO phase. Plus, Enigma has already 15k users on its alpha product.

If they're as inept at running their company as their overpriced ICO, you're heavy bags are going to get heavier. I hope you're a long term hodler.

CND is how a real ICO is operated and run

I'll send you a postcard from the moon kid.