>Last western roman emperor was a Romulus
>Constantinople founded by Constantine
>Last byzantine emperor was a Constantine

>British Empire started with Elizabeth I
Will Britain die with Elizabeth II ?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/crimes-against-humanity-the-british-empire/5597781
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean the British *Empire* definitely died with Elizabeth II, despite her attempts (at Churchill's insistence) at keeping it together in the early 50's. As for Britain as a country, I think at the very least she will be the last monarch to rule over a respectable country before it tears itself apart with Islamism and radicalism.

British Empire has been dead for 70 years user.

Technically the British could still claim to be an empire, since they still have several overseas territories that are not autonomous from them (e.g. Gibraltar, St Helena, the Falklands, etc).

>British Empire was only the Raj
No, it died in 1997 with Hong Kong.

But will the british civilization survives Elizabeth ?

No, it certainly won't. She and her husband are basically the last remaining people from the generation that actually lived in the time of Britain's peak power. The rest of the royal family know only a castrated, pathetic United Kingdom that is a glorified client state of the USA.

What if there will be an Elizabeth III?

I doubt the monarchy will be around long enough.

that was the only thing relevant in the rest of the empire.

There won't be one before two or three generations and the empire is already dead i'm afraid

Sure, the empire itself collapsed, but English civilisation, culture, politics, genetics and spirituality lives on in the overseas dominions we've conquered and settled

The last nail in the coffin was surrendering to the IRA in the 70s.

Northern Ireland should never have been created, we should have cut our losses with that rock and focused on Britain.

The only "empire" we have is people on /pol/ LARPing that America is actually Anglo because we settled part of it and those CANZUK retards.

It was a good run, but it as all things do must come to an end.
At least the French/Krauts never made it to our rock.

>despite her attempts (at Churchill's insistence) at keeping it together in the early 50's.
Can you elaborate more? I only know that Churchill, and perhaps Eden, tried to keep it together.

>civilization, culture
Shameless commercialization of everything, spiritual bankruptcy and materialism
>politics
Sucking the oligarch cock at every opportunity while LARPing as a democracy
>genetics
Diluted by endless race mixing (at least in US/Canada)
>spirituality
Morphing Christianity into a good goy wing of the zionist movement

Some legacy. Nothing of value will be lost once you're gone.

Stay mad, continentalcuck

>Your country will never be as influential as Great Britain

How does it feel?

>having a lot of influence means it's a good influence

Where are you from?

More or less. The nation she presides over now is unrecognisable to the one in which she was crowned. She's a vestige.

It's actually hard to imagine for you just how much British influence has positively impacted your life. How about pasteurization? Or antibiotics? How about industry? Not to mention all your favourite sports, bands, tv shows, comedy etc.

>Louis Pasteur
>British

>>Last western roman emperor was a Romulus
V WOT MATE?

Whoops. Well how about the smallpox vaccine. That saved hundreds of millions of lives, probably yours, or your parents, or your grandparents, or theirs.

It makes me sad when i think about Europe. What happened ? What happened to the civilization that gave the world, Alexander Flemming, Louis Pasteur, De Lesseps, Eiffel, Tesla, Mendeleïev and Einstein ? Can't we not unite now and make Europe great again ? Are we doomed ?

>What happened ?
We went just a little too hard.

>What happened ?
pretty much a cultural genocide that started in 1914. lasted as long as 1945, or maybe 1991.

Britain has a little more mileage left on it.
As for their empire, I would count that as gone around the time they lost India and Egypt.

D-does that mean America will die with a Washington?

>we've conquered and settled
How did it feel to conquer and settle? Please tell us less lucky people.
>Why the fuck to nationalist retards refer to themselves as WE?
globalresearch.ca/crimes-against-humanity-the-british-empire/5597781

>Why the fuck to nationalist retards refer to themselves as WE?
If anything it'd make sense for Americans/Aussies to say that since it's their ancestors he's talking about

And other nationalities don't have ancestors? In my theory it is a sign of an unreflected positive picture of the past blocking out everything not so great in their history.
>WE ARE THE GOOD

The typical britbong comes from a long line of sodcutters and coal miners and possibly waaaay back there an Anglo, saxon or jute rapist. The amis and aussies are all descended from at least a few immigrants who have explored, colonozed etc.

>And other nationalities don't have ancestors?
>This is what you got out of my post
I just find it funny he said
>in the colonies we've conquered and settled as a person whose ancestors actually went to settle that land while his just sat in poofy little Britain

Messed that up:
>in the colonies we've conquered and settled

as a person whose ancestors actually went to settle that land while his just sat in poofy little Britain

Do you count Normans as French?

> At least the French/Krauts never made it to our rock.
> Anglo-Saxons
> Saxons

Neither Krauts nor Frogs are your enemy.
We're in this together. And have been through the centuries. Time to work together again.

The French and Germans want the UK to submit to the rule of their European Empire/Union; they have no desire to "work together" with the UK.

Churchil was a more old hat conservative, the wave of decolonisation introduced by labour in their first victory mostly swept away the most economically important parts of the empire (the dominions and india), Churchil was pushing for a british empire that retained africa, but as the Africans were far less open to British rule, and the Americans were breathing down the British neck (see suez) and the cold war, coupled with the fact that Britain was too small to do proper suppression of armed revolt led to the African colonies declaring independece, and Britain mostly rolling along with it.

>The last nail in the coffin was surrendering to the IRA in the 70s.
What?

No, with a George

And hint:
It already did

>And have been through the centuries
What the fuck are you smoking.

>The last nail in the coffin was surrendering to the IRA in the 70s.

what?

Anyone else wish they lived 60 years ago? I'd have time to live and die before the current era in acceptable levels of modernity.