Obsidian Community

Stepped into the Obsidian slack and saw a part of this conversation. This is how you know the community has a group of strong believers.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41533586/las-vegas-shooter-used-the-oracle-problem-to-determine-victims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Pixxl

What did he mean by this?

What happened to Pajeet?

>Fired OneDev
>Devs refuse to release their addresses in order to not expose how theyve been whaling the market
>Slack user forced to make own blockchain to uncover the dirt
>CEO resigned and replaced without announcement
>Recently made news headlines for Vegas shooter using the Obsidian app to purchase firearms

Yeah, no thanks

He went back to 7 eleven

These types of FUD statements are what got me intrigued in ODN in the first place....

reminds me of early antshare days with fanmade block explorers

ODN will be a 1bil marketcap coin before too long

He switched to metaverse

>Recently made news headlines for Vegas shooter using the Obsidian app to purchase firearms
don't forget that one of the ODN devs literally WAS the Vegas shooter

Kek just come in the slack and read because this is 100% bullshit after the firing of onedev. Their team size fucking quadrupled this week lol.

As if a strong community matters. Lot's of coins have them and have more development that those that have pumped high.

It's all whale interests controlling everything,

> Fired OneDev
Wasn't delivering on goals. Why keep someone who isn't going to contribute what they promised? This is business, not school.

> Devs refuse to release their addresses in order to not expose how they've been whaling the market
There is no official word from any single dev saying they will not release their address, but as it stands there is no way to lookup an address anyways.

Furthermore, being that Obsidian is forked from Stratis and apparently not even Stratis has an address lookup in their codebase. The blockexplorers for Stratis are all third-party enterprises so they must have their own proprietary lookup system.

> Slack user forced to make own blockchain to uncover the dirt
Not the case, they made it because they are interested in the project and are pursing a position to work with the team. They have a masternode up that shows information, and speaking to them this is heavily just a way to learn about the blockchain and begin making a name for themselves.

> CEO resigned and replaced without announcement
Link? Proof?

The fact that you may actually believe this really makes me concerned as to how you digest information. The link was fake, anyone can create a fake article.
Watch:
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41533586/las-vegas-shooter-used-the-oracle-problem-to-determine-victims

Quickly!! Share this link to your friends so we can spread fake news about LINK and get people to panic sell!

then stick to your ELIX and EBOOST pump n dump shit coins, dude. we ODN investors are in it for the long haul.

I think NEO's CoZ would like to have a word with you.

wtf are you on about? I didn't talk shit about ODN, just stop making out as if these things matter.

I want coins with strong communities and actual development to be at the top. I just don't believe that anything but whales pumping matters.

This is an idiotic statement. How does one capture a whales interest? Starts off with the community/ having the right fundamentals.

stratis is just a fork from ethereum afterall, its no wonder they dont know how to make a proper block explorer

atleast ODN tries to fix their mistakes

thats what happens when you let a negro be CEO of a coin i guess

RIP Strat.

They have added slack fanboys to be apart of their "team"

Desperate really.

Even after the recent dip this has been one of the strongest ICO's of late. You FUDers really are funny.

Cute temporary air-quotes :)

Is it better to hire someone unfamiliar with the product?