Wojak Plush

www.etsy.com/shop/Wojaks

Request your Favorite Wojaks in this Thread; im gonna make hundreds of them.

Or request anything Meme-related.

For the Chainlink plush you gotta mail me at [email protected] because i cant list it for legal reasons.

Tripcode not here because ban; but timestamp. And before Pajeet says "i sent u dis one" - no. Im literally the only one making these; feel free to timestamp yours mr. Poo in loo.

Feel free to donate some; Material costs are a pain.
(Eth/link)
0x922A208443203a16705F42f3A14BA3d1B051c964

This is great man, nice job! Hey from your friends in the North in Sweden!

These are cute OP, I'll give you a bump

Nice work OP.

I'd like to buy one but I am poor.

ur profit margin is too high or ur supplier sucks ass because theres no way im paying 23.23GBP plus 09.31GBP shipping for something of such quality
if it was 10.00GBP then hmmm maybe

Noted; user told me i should ask that much

Will probably reduce by 10

Done

i dont buy from racists
next time think before you slander the 2nd largest population of the world you stupid fuck

Yes! He definitely is a ungrateful bastard dog. You sir have it right!

LOL pajeet detected.

I will buy one just because you triggered poojeet.
BTW, pajeets doesn't 'buy', they just "scam", so nothing of worth is lost "muh 2nd largest population" LOL

How about a Pajeet Plush?

LOL pajeet scammers triggered.

> muh 2nd largest population

yep, the 1billion poojeets will stop shitting and use the $1 a month they earn to buy a great wojack LOL

Better tell me where to get one of those awesome pepe plushies.
Your wojacks are cool too though. And delivery should be pretty cheap to austria.
I might just get one next month.

go poop in some street ranjeet, you don't even have 15€

Btw op I'm gonna steal you plush business

Gonna do one for pepe, all wokacks, Chad, virgin, banana,

This is a good idea. Make a plushy of pic related

OP should call it Pajeet Flush

fuck off pajeet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seconding this

what u say u son of basterd bitch?

sir please make plushy pajeets sir will buy with my rupees sir thank yo sir god bless you sir

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA