But it all was bullshit.
It was a goddamn joke.
And when I think of you Obsidian,
I hope you fucking choke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LTnq268y2ms
obsidianplatform.com/blog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shouldn't you be, like, not posting about ODN anymore. if it's such a pump n dump forgotten shit coin, maybe just stop posting about it? :^)

You know when a Person is stupid when he really believes the fudding from a bunch of teenies or pedos wanking on hentais/furrys in Veeky Forums

>MFW a domestic terrorist suddenly becomes the ultimate FUD campaign one week after the attack.

this shit is going below ico price, isn't it

i got into the ico, but i didn't sell anything at the top so im still into the green, but for how long

i fucked up

seeing as how it's already recovering from the universal alt coin dump, I'm gonna say no.

c u in december, kiddo. get ur pink wojaks ready

I bought in at 19.2k SATs and im comfy as fuck. Y'all just need to open your eyes and you will see that this project is undervalued and just isolated on a shitty exchange. It will be 30k SATs next week

the management team talking about selling guns on the app even after the vegas shooter news was just released

youtu.be/LTnq268y2ms

why?

You'll have 5btc by end of year

>blackstone
What did he mean by this?

so ur telling me mgmt will let me do whatever I want to with the app?
> bullish af

Go the blog on the website. Look what the tab name is. Visualcrypt. Oversight?

Its pretty obvious the pump and dump group controls this coin. You really think they would let this grow?

>getting emotional about investments
you will not make it

more fake stuff

it's pretty obvious you're retarded

Whatever Fuddy McFudderson. This coin will go 5 usd in 6 months. Screencap this.

yes

Go look for yourself faggot

obsidianplatform.com/blog

ODN is the only thing I'm green on right now.

Thank god we are going for new exhange, maybe less manipulation

There will be less of these retarded FUD threads after Sunday.

Bought in at 8k sats and sold at 14k. A bit salty I waited too long and missed out on the big gains but still made a cool $500. Is it time to hop back in again? I'm afraid HitBTC isn't big enough to stop the manipulation going on right now.

name of their old project

Guess this was true after all?

Guess this was true after all?

lol this bad boy going straight back to $1 first day on HitBTC screencap this and have your wojacks ready.

I'm really fucking pissed off t hat I fell for this meme, but in my defense I'm a newfag. I'm just hoping it gets a small bounce for whatever reason so I can sell it and never touch this fucking coin again.

>product was in development for 2 years

This is apparently a bad thing?

It's not a revamped visualcrypt. That's an encrypted text editor. Obsidian is an encrypted messenger. Both were made by Obsidian's lead dev though. If you have any technical questions, ask Blackstone directly.

obsidian is a fucking decentralized app platform you retard. they are making a dapp messaging platform

WHAT IS A REALISTIC PRICE THIS FUCKER CAN REACH WHEN IT HITS HITBTC

5k satoshi

This was proven to be out of context. Oh, and you're an idiot.

Anyways, now that we got that out of the way, ODN is an obvious long hold here. I'm sitting at $.12 ico price and EASILY getting 10X come end of December.

Based on the title of the blog tab, sure looks in context to me

Based on your response, you are an idiot. The original image was cropped to show what he was actually responding to (and posted in another thread). Whether or not the blog tab says one thing doesn't change the fact the other image is cropped to change context.

Again, you're a fucking idiot.

1 sat

how much do you own? also bough at ico but not quite enough for a masternode. Never set up a masternode tho and I'm no programmer or something so I'm not sure if I can even manage to set that up

I get I don't get why that matters. What matters is it's true.. which is bad. Dumping this, enjoy the bags

You literally just download the wallet and leave it running with your computer on then you are now staking and will get rewards you don't need 10k to get staking rewards everyone gets 10% annual return right now by staking until master nodes are implemented

post sell order screenshot or didnt happen

If you're willing to do a bit of reading (not more than any trust fund would require you to at all) you'll manage fine. There's still time to accumulate cheap though.

Shut up fool. BRICKS

Even Gucci Mane is investing in ODN.

I NEVER sell a coin for low at a price I'd actually wanted to buy it for.

Only stupid piece of shit would sell right now

Dude, sell and rebuy at ICO price. You double your holdings

>ignores my post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA