CALLING ALL BATMEN

Holy shit... I just noticed this today, after Brave performed an update.
Was this the update?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pic related
IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING?!

shaking

P-pls don't bounce back down

I WANT TO BELIEEEEEEVE

>bought more than 10k BAT at 4800 thinking it had reached the bottom a few days ago
This better be the pump I've been waiting for

baby pump aint going further

>bought at 7k months ago
>dipped so hard that I don't even care about its price anymore
>treat it as money gone to wasted

I've been there.

By the way, referring to my second pic, does this mean BAT is the first crypto that can be used for anything on the internet?
If so, what's stopping it from reaching ETH levels?

First pic ****

it stopped, told ya.

The whale bot is just coming up for air before diving to deeper depths.

Whatever man, I'll take it for now. Wasn't really expecting any action until tonight/tomorrow/weekend anyways.
This was a nice tease to start with... it could even still go up after surpassing a few initial sell walls.

where? im already up 3% and i bought 5 mins ago.....

what walls do you see brother?

Now Brendan, use your connections and announce some big partnerships.

Is it going to hit it out of the park this time? After all the delayes, finally! Mercury released!

Yeah, need some partnerships to moon.

Each corner denotes a wall, no? And I know for sure there are some weak hands going all the way up to 5k.

>Forgot pic

might take some time as it is too close to the fork but there is still time for it to pump for a few days then for people to take profit to return to btc.

Yeah, I figured this fork would dampen the pump. Shit could pick up real quick post-fork though.
I'm just happy to see some signs of life after 7 days of inactivity.

this is perhaps the single worst time to come out with mercury when alts are bleeding all around

what the fuck are they smoking? why couldn't they have released it on sept 22nd like they fucking promised?
>muh 2-3 microscopic bugs
faggots

Seven days of high-intensity pink Wojacks and everyone shit talking bat hodlers.

Because then the alt-crash would have killed it even further. Nobody would have given a shit if they were all scrambling for the BTC life-raft.
A lot of weak hands dumped from the FUD this week, by those deeming it to be a shit coin, shaking out the gambling crowd the BAT team is looking to avoid.

shouldn't have missed the deadlines!!

It's dumping around

The BTC monster decided to show up again.. ugh.

I bought this shit twice at 6200 sats, fuck my life

LMAOOO the dump, been holding this since August, fml

This is actually the most pathetic moment in crypto history.

I've been holding for 3 months in anticipation of this moment, and this is how it unfolds?

It hasn't even begun yet, this pump wasn't even in the forecast. Not to mention the angry BTC. Relax.

Why do you people even invest in this shit? Have you even tried the Brave browser? People are gonna pay to see content they already saw for free before? Download another browser for ads? Do you even understand humans?

I don't think you understand how it all works with BAT.

I don't think it's over, it's just consolidating ATM

>already priced in
>sell the news

sell the news

This bigger news is Mercury going live...they haven't officially announced it. Should be incoming tomorrow

>tfw bought at 3.5k last night and set a sell order for 4.0k
Easy 12% (more like 15% considering the value of BTC increased), but did I miss potential for a bigger gain?

The news was that mercury was coming out today you idiot. It coming out today is not news, fuck. It's a developmental phase in the evolution of BAT.

won't do shit because
-1st moon was many moons ago
-bagholding muhreens are holding the line to the next one
sorry kid, that's the ways cryptocookie crumbles

bat is literally only good for the people speculating on it. if any of you honestly think that it stands any chance of being used by anyone other than third world bottom-feeders (who are utterly worthless to advertisers anyway) you seriously need to inform yourself on how digital advertising works.

theres a reason incentive based advertising is something any agency tries incredibly hard to avoid.

Right ok, meanwhile Google Ad network is getting slammed with fake traffic and they're issuing refunds all the time, advertisers are pulling out. In other words, the whole system currently is all fucked up and retarded, BAT can fix some of this.

wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395

fuggg.

it's dumping.

ive lost so much btc in this coin even though $ I'm even

It's hovering, not dumping.
If you were looking for pump and dump, you've come to the wrong coin anyways.

I have 60k BAT I've been holding for months

Your fault for not selling high

29 cents is only high if you're a pussy. I'm selling at a dollar nigga

youre proving my point. even google with all their petabytes of traffic data and analysis cant do shit to stop rampant ad fraud. why do you think this team has any chance? especially when you make it even easier for fraud.

theyre literally going to be destroyed with fake clicks and views, and if they overreact and make it difficult to get paid literally nobody will bother, aside from those who $5 is a weekly wage, and advertisers don't give a shit if useless poor people are looking at ads for shit they'll never be able to afford.

As a Brave user holding BAT, what Im excited about is this:
"Brave Payments is our BAT-based publisher contribution system that anonymously and automatically supports your favorite websites, while remaining untracked by anyone, including us at Brave Software."
Sure, the free money from ad clicks is a nice incentive, but I probably wouldn't even bother.
But being able to use crypto for online payments... well that's enticing.

Yes they can, they don't though except issue refunds. Read the article, advertisers want more data, google won't provide. So you see how BAT can correct this?