ODN

Read from right to left

I can't stake too.
We got scammed...
I'm so fucking tired of this "crypto community". Every person is a psycho.

>tfel ot thgir morf daer
what the fuck are you having a stroke?

WTF I JUST GOT REMOVED FROM TEH STACKING POOL AND I HAVE 7K WTF IS GOING ON WITH THE DEV TEAM

Sold 500

I put a bitcoin into this at 8k sats a couple weeks ago and wasn't planning on looking at the price for a few months. Have i been scammed or something?

holy shit

The staking is a piece of shit. Doesn't even work

lmfao

I remember explaining all this to you fags after I dumped my bags at 90 cents. And all I got was vitriol. Fuck you faggots. Stay poor

p.s. these gay ass devs spend so much time in the slack, anyone with half a brain could have psychoanalyzed them from day 1 and concluded they are bullshit artists.

This thread is as clear as mud. Spell it out for me faggots. I don't lurk on ODN Slack all day.

Kek

I get a stake every day?

I think your right they just talk alot everyday in the slack i think they didnt realy fire their ex core dev
he was probably in on it and took all their holdings into a pool to sell off for the whole dev team. this is why they talk a lot about if odn drops to a penny and not releasing dev holdings

I dont get it
Someone explain pls

bounty claim is not the same as staking, retard

they were talking about token burn but nice try, pajerrt

just go to the website and look at sagemark's face. The face of a goof who has no business in crypto.

So some people don't get that the estimated staking time is not a count down timer to your next stake, but instead an estimate of the interval between stakes that are chance based but should average to one every estimated period over enough time?

It's like flipping a coin. It is 50/50 so if you flip it once a day you would expect a heads every second day. But there will be times where you get tails 4 days in a row, or heads 4 days in a row, etc.

Some days I get 2 stakes some days none.

10K ODNs 9 days in, nothing...masternode my ass can't wait to get rid of these bags when it hits a larger exchange

Staking is working fine and you’re all a bunch of fucking retards.

9 DAYS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL GET STAKED ODN IN 9 DAYS. THAT IS THE AVG INTERVAL. YOU MIGHT GET IT IN 5 MINS FOR ALL WE KNOW

Its not about staking its about communication

30k here
I got two yesterday

lmao staking works fine. None of you retards must have staked before. Or you only staked coins like rads and eqt, both of which have hyper inflation ta 30%. In order for you to get a block reward, your wallet needs to be up 24/7. And if you have a windows, it needed to update at some point recently. Guess what updating does? It stops the wallet from working. Next time use ubuntu.

60k here and I mine like 1-2 blocks daily

staking works fine for me 20k here I have gotten rewards 2 times in a couple weeks. Its random when you get the 20 block rewards and the timer is just an estimate but its 10% a year return. Also master nodes are not implemented yet... they will be implemented soon and then you will be able to earn fees and staking. I would advise you do not sell that would be a grave mistake and you will surely kys next year when you see the price.
The fuck is this out of context bullshit I don't see anything wrong here you literally creep slack to make up bullshit fud how does it feel to be a slave working for the ODN team doing free marketing you cuck hahahah

LOL OMG so many bullshit!
Is not scam everything work fine, we will be added on HitBTC at 15 october and more devs are in the project now,
You are just losing the train...

Look at all those team members and tell me that shit doesn't look fake a fuck. You dumb, believe anything, niggers

uh... i've been staking some ico coins for a few weeks now. average 20-40 coins a day on 33k coins staking.

next level fud going on around here

you're gonna make it

Someone asked about the coin burning. Dev responded with this. Nice fud user.

>implying I bought shitsibian

You fucking memers, hail to the king.

I personally know Pravik Pajeet. He worked very hard to get to where he is now. He was born an untouchable in India, yet today everyone wants a piece of him.

Didn't the white paper say they would burn September 30th?

WUT HOW MUCH

IS BIG IF TRU

since you actually have odn where do you see this realistically reaching when it hits hitbtc, and will it crash worse than it did on cryptopia?

super solid team. fundemntals are crazy solid with this company. i believe 20-30k sats in a week or two easy. i'm very long on this coin. could do an easy $250mm market cap by EOY