MOONING

It's official boys, Mercury is out, BAT is mooning, HOP THE FUCK ON!!!

HOLY FUCKKKK

Damn... Finally.

thanks, just bought 5 BAT

Wow nice pump... back to under 4k and volume quickly dropping. Amazing. 3 delays, release during bad market and no one even gives a fuck anymore. Simply amazing token.

HOLY SHITTTT NIGGER

>Take your $1
>Leave
>Never come back

but we moonin from Washington to Lincolnland

I FINE TIME FOR IT

bat bag holder here

admittedly, I know for a fact that this won't change SHIT

expect a MASSIVE fucking dump in 2 hours when it peaks to 6.5k sats (once again unable to climb any higher before the faggots just drop their shit)

OUR TIME HAS COME! I picked up some yesterday, so happy right now!

too many weak fucking hands user

but idc really, in this for the long run. Watch all the weakhanded fags cry in a year or two when they wish they can get a BAT for a dollar.

Why would it do that when Mercury is just getting started?
Last weeks dip was caused by delayed news.

bc idiots sell for short-term gainz

Buy 5 more, just in case.
Delayed news and turmoil in the crypto market, was a hard period, I have a good feeling about this though.

As a guy with a big bag of this, I'd be cool with the "mooning" if we weren't still under the price after the 3rd dump over the past week.

This.

consider the following:

- check the chart
- notice repeating pattern
- sell if you are retarded

>oh wow look, the best it could do is pump to yesterday's price, which up until today was considered a periodical floor for BAT

fuck this shit

I always laugh at retards who bought high

*something about selling the news*

Re: the pattern, I think this is one of the most highly manipulated coins. I have suspicions that its someone involved with BAT doing it, the thought being it's better for BAT long term if its cheap/stays cheap for now. That they are playing the long game. Its why I won't sell. I was trading the pattern for weeks, but it got all fucked up when it started dumping (like nearly every other coin) this past week. I believe in it long term though (as much as you can believe in anything crypto related), I just having a feeling its going to be a loooooooong hold.

NIGGER NIGGER KIKE NIGGERS

I FUCKING HATE THIS SUBHUMAN SHITCOIN

dude, if it hits 6.5 sats I'll be elated. But its not gonna get close to that, is it? I mean, I'm thinking its gonna start dumping from 4200. Where do people think this is going today? I hope I'm wrong.

>(like nearly every other coin)

yea it dipped like every other coin + it dipped because people sold low because most of them are fomo plebs that bought at 6100

it will easy go over 6500 soon (maybe not today)

as for pattern, i can agree somewhat with you

>he bought high
Topkek

It's already dumping.

Shitcoins gonna shitcoin.

>he sold low
Topkek

>he bought anywhere sub 4000
didn't think so fuckstick

I fucking hate this fucking shit coin!!!! Went all in at 6200 aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

bought at a comfy 4500 faggot, literally gonna buy a lambo next summer lol enjoy your losses

this is the SADDEST fucking moon Ive ever seen. what a joke. fuck BAT

your dumbass managed to buy only 20% lower than what I did, and you're shaming me for losses? And at the same time fictitiously bragging about getting a lambo?

just how old are you exactly?