Something is not right with this bitcoin moon

Something is not right with this bitcoin moon.

Where is all this new money coming from?

dont worry about it

The Jews are trying to pop the bubble , they're buying shitloads , then they'll dump, short it and walk away saying they told you so.

DELET

arbitrage with zimbabwe exchanges. BTC goes for $7500 a pop there

go back to pol you low iq inbred

It's coming from altcoins

hegde funds

Bitcoin is like Tinkerbell.

There's no volume because those niggers can't afford any or are too stupid to use computers

> Short it after a scheduled pump

This is genius level manipulation, holy shit! And here I thought those buying ATH tier coins were just all idiots.

>being this dumb

it's about to fork, i.e. if you hold btc you get free btg

so people are buying to get the freebies

Tether is going to end this bubble then we'll see a cup like the previous years

Bancor

>Where is all this new money coming from?
China and other parts of Asia.

Who else would have the money to invest?

I know it's about 10 billion new money just today. Before then it was flat for 2 weeks. Something is red going on

I hate jew loving faggots

Ikr I thought everyone was already all in
Kekekekekek

Wow it's almost like we saw the exact same thing happen with the BCH fork.

>stock market dips
>BTC goes up

Probably a new whale/bank/institution getting into the game.

>it's about to fork
I thought it was planned in a few months or so?

It's institutional money coming in from LedgerX

now stfu and buy Litecoin before its $125

Exactly , the Jews. Glad someone gets it.

Can you actually withdraw money from there? 50% of arbitrage sounds way too good to be true.

its nooblet nocoiners FOMOing hard

These really don't correlate ever

>top whale on OKCoin increases position by 50000
>2nd top whale increases position by 63005
>3rd top whale increases position by 32793

market followed

How do people not understand this? It's gonna make this into a blood bath. When I have no idea, but I don't think it can go that much longer. People have basically allowed a private entity to print money, buy something real with it (bitcoin), then leave others holding the shit. Once panic around tether starts, we are going to see a massive pump of the big coins, a pump of alts, and then they'll all collapse. It will take a long...long time to recover.

I hope I'm completely wrong, that they can either keep the scam going for as long as madoff did, or that tether is actually solid and legit. I doubt both however.

>chinese exchange
what the fuck?

Go back to plebbit you nigger loving gender warrior

t. /pol/ falseflagger

this seems most plausible

Is it worth buying bitcoin right now?

But you can't do anything with Tether?
The only problem is they could exit scam and steal your btc. How is this literally any different from any exchange or ico scam that just runs after the ico ends?

It has always been worth buying Bitcoin right now.

>Is it worth buying bitcoin at ATH?
Yes, of course.

> p-please alts d-dont d-dump m-m-more i want a m-m-m-moon
cucked

Yep, you just don't know if it will pop at 10k, 20k ...

>People have basically allowed a private entity to print money, buy something real with it (bitcoin), then leave others holding the shit

But enough about the Fed...

this is whats im wondering, is when ((they)) will finally dump an crash it

Nocoiners BTFO'd

I wonder if it could possibly be from all of the altcoins that are fucking dying?? HMM

Help me understand this.

BTC goes from 900 to 2500 and ALTS have massive pumps. Then ALTS are sold off in large quantities. Why since BTC has hit new ATHs consistently do ALTS continue to dump? (mostly) Why is this happening? Wouldn't everything appreciate at the same time with all the new money? I'm deciding on weather to completely disregard alts entirely and just work on buying BTC

Any any why BTC and LTC are mooning, but not ETH?

People trade ALTs to earn more bitcoin which they sell for fiat. If the fiat value of BTC rockets faster than the ratio of BTC to ALT then what the fuck is the point in trading ALTs? Whenever BTC gets hype newbies jump aboard that don't give a shit about ARK and other meme coins, this propels the disparity of the ALT/BTC price. TL, Dr , ALTs are useful to earn more BTC when BTC is stable.

BECAUSE I WANT MY BITCOINS NOW MY ALTS KEEP GOING DOWN SO FAST IT'S CHIPPING AWAY AT MY 100000% GAINS SO FAST I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS ANYMORE

Altcoin sells

Pissing me off how there appears to be script a huge portion of the market are dancing to that I am never privy to

newfag here. so I'm assuming the move is wait until it crashes, then buy as much as possible and hold for a few years?

That's what we're all hoping for user, one last sale before we reach unimaginable gains.
Wait until this board is covered in AAAAHHHHHHHH and then wait until coiner threads are down to a few a day. That's when you buy. Buy hard.

thanks, user.

in your opinion, how low do you suppose it could crash to? $2,000?

>wait until coiner threads are down to a few a day

Another question for anyone willing to actually help me out:

For a burger like myself, which exchange has the lowest fees?

Google directed me to Coinbase, and they appear to charge 1.49% for all purchases and sales of BTC. This seems like robbery to me.

JP MORGAN, BANK OF AMERICA, ALL FIAT BANKS. DO YOU NOT GET IT BY NOW.

THEY ARE GOING TO PUMP
BTC TO FUCKING PLUTO AND DUMP IT QUICKER THAN A HOT SACK OF TATERS.

BUT IT WIL ONLY STRENGTHEN US

I was also heavily fudded by this, but they got audited by an audit firm recently and they had sufficient cash reserves

Do you idiots realize that that's what literally EVERYONE is waiting for, so it just keeps going up and up and up?

Bitcoin dropped from $3000 to $1750 earlier this year. People buy the fucking dips so it's going to be REALLY fucking hard to crash it.

GDAX

cryptopia.
you can exchange for USD there but its a superior trading platform

thanks guys; I will check these out

rumor is us and eu are going to regulate then investigate

Didn't you have to own btc for a while to receive those bonus coins off the fork?

I think it's time to crash this market...

You don't understand how tether works you tard

you can't print the amount of tethers required to do this without changing the price of tether

from me, hope Veeky Forums like it :^)

I'm sure some of it is from more unsecured tether being created and buying it on margin

What the fuck is this moon

crash starts now

should i trade bt btc for usdt?

There's probably non-existant volume. How many people do you really think are buying bitcoin in Zimbabwe?

alts obviously

depends what you bought at

3400$

its hard for you to lose money at this point, but i'd just hodl if i were you

I would sell. You're basically at the top. It'll def correct some now, and probably dump to at least under 5k(but probably lower) in the next two weeks