FUCK ETHEREUM, I'M GOING TO DO IT

Biz I'm about to dump my ethereum for BTC, I love ethereum and it made me lots of money but every since august holding it has been a dumb decision. I'm going to dump it, I've realized I've been emotionally attached. Bitcoin is king, there is no limit on the market cap for bitcoin because its a currency and a payment process.

>Dumping right before the Metropolis update

I hold no ETH yet know this is a horrible idea.

I'm sure we'll see .07 again.

never change Veeky Forums

Let him dump it usually causes the market to moon

sell low buy high

the Veeky Forums way

Same boat man. And I lost a shit ton of money on TenX and Dice. Very sad.

Ill move to BTC, once things go up a bit.

I believe metropolis is priced in.
Is there any feature coming on metropolis that we're not aware of ?

>Bitcoin is king

>the year is 2050
>bitcoin imploded in on itself because of major scalability issues, billions of people wanting in
>only $.15 per btc
>meanwhile ETH is the leading crypto with $9 trillion market cap
>all other altcoins are ERC20 tokens
>valued at $20k/eth

just throw away all your money fucking retard, you don't deserve any of it

Metropolis may or may not be priced in, but the big impact chainlink is going to have on ethereum definitely hasn't

i lost money since laborday crash. i can make up my losses with eth btc pairing. but will eth go up?

I know that, I'm the proud owner of 105k LINK

Devcon3 (early Nov.) should also bump the price up

I'll be holding as usual, but my ROI has been pretty shit with ETH at around 14% (compare: 105% with BTC)

dont betray us brother! have trust in vitalik!

Vitalik is also a reason why ETH will forever be Bitcoin's retarded cousin. Vitalik makes ethereum centralized

how are you going to trade shitcoins user

vitalik exists on a different realm, the concept of centralization doesn't apply to him

all shitcoins have a btc pair

>Dumping before staking is live

I bought > 2000 ETH at ~ .069 sats

Comfy af. Have some patience user-kun. Eth will pump soon. I promise. Screencap this. Set your sells for 0.1 sats and take a 1 week vacation. You won’t disappointed ;)

t. whale-sama

prove you bought 2000 eth and I'll quit my job right now and work for you.

perhaps the biggest existential crisis and self-realization I've had to do as a young adult was coming to grips with the fact that ETH is crap and the upcoming events are priced in.

I'm going to wait until November anyway but I'll probably sell off 75% of my ETH after then unless it moons substantially. Shit's dead in the water right now, pathetic performance in the last few months, with the last few weeks in particular.

Amen brother, I'm not saying ETH is crap but relative to bitcoin it is

Bitcoin has a 30 bill market cap. Fuark a lot of alts are at 1/3 of their all time high. Take your pick of coin man cvc, metal, pay, etc IMO most will double in November when alts are gonna boom again. Can't say the same for eth unfortunately, poor roi

Ethereum has a 30 bill cm meant to say

I am literally about to lose all the coins I made trading over the past 9 months.
Strong chance of being liquidated on Polo for the ETH/BTC ratio.
I've always traded so conservative, I just didn't count on EVERY alt coin to be moving in lock step with Bitcoin since July. I longed ETH with just enough that my liquidation point was still 0. My XMR, XRP, and ETH in my principal was more than 120% of my position.

At least I'll just be back to where I was if I was just a buy and holder. I'm taking some solstice in that, but damn, this money earned was going to be to pay for my own business. It would have jump started me and done alot of good for friends need of jobs, etc.

It just hurts to know if I simply shorted, not done it at all, or got out earlier, I would have been laughing right now.

Looks like I made the right decision.

Good GOY

SELL NOW and BUY BTC at ATH

GOOD GOY!

Good goy, keep hodling your worthless ETH, good goy

>he fell for the scaling issue nonsense and FUD

YEA sell before the fork!

That sounds like a grand idea!

Im like you user, made 210k on eth, will always love it, but you have to move on, opportunity cost and all, cashed out, but still holding a small percent of original hodl