fresh OC

i know nigga, that's why lord-protector olly abolished it

they really got a tangy taste

this should really be Veeky Forums theme
youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE

>a polandball comic not ridiculing america
wow

I'm going to whack it to this

Someone draw pregnant Anne Frank having a passionate makeout session with a Confederate color bearer who looks like Clark Gable already

The New Zealander never fails to make me smile.

Wonderful.

Not a Veeky Forums meme nor is it funny

Cringe

YANKEED.com

When did this meme start ? Was it two weeks ago, or is it older ?

whos the third one

>Yin Ziqi had besieged the city for a long time. The food in the city had run out. The dwellers traded their children to eat and cooked bodies of the dead. Fears were spread and worse situations were expected. At this time, Zhang Xun took his concubine out and killed her in front of his soldiers in order to feed them. He said, "You have been working hard at protecting this city for the country wholeheartedly. Your loyalty is uncompromised despite the long-lasting hunger. Since I can't cut out my own flesh to feed you, how can I keep this woman and just ignore the dangerous situation?" All the soldiers cried, and they did not want to eat. Zhang Xun ordered them to eat the flesh. Afterwards, they caught the women in the city. After the women were run out, they turned to old and young males. 20,000 to 30,000 people were eaten. People always remained loyal.

I'm not sure whether to be amazed or disgusted or both...

I'd exchange Poland for Czechoslovakia.

fresh meme coming through

Basically someone started a thread about weird or crazy moments in history and it was brought up. The execution of political prisoners was so outlandish that people caught on and hence became a Veeky Forums meme.

Karl von Habsburg-Lothringen

my favorite /memri/ political compass to date

related

A uni friend of mine has been to Saudi Arabia and can confirm that public access television is actually like that. That and camel beauty contests.

wow, I just learned I bought a very expensive forgery...

your filename is the worst thing I have read all day. Please rename or never post it again

Truly /ourguy/

I don't care if it's literally just Israel-funded propganda, memri tv is fucking gold.

>tfw you can fap to the countrylove meme

stop posting the same shit every meme thread.

U mad dingoboi?

Kek

This is literally the third time I’ve ever been on Veeky Forums. First time I’ve ever posted that.

>What the hell, Luigi, you can see what fortune can do to men. You had just finished fucking your woman when you want another one. I've been in Modena for several days when I came across an old woman who washes my shirts. She asked me to come into her hovel because she wished to show me some fine shirts. Innocent prick that I am I went in. There was a woman over in the corner. "This is the shirt that I wanted to sell you," the hag said. I was terrified. But I fucked her. I found her thighs flabby and her cunt damp. Her breath stank. But I was horny. When I was finished I took a torch and looked at her. I nearly dropped dead. The woman was ugly. She had a tuft of hair on her head but her head was bald. Her forehead was scarred. One eye looked up, the other down. Her eyes were filled with mucus, and she had no eyebrows. Her nose was twisted into a funny shape. Her mouth looked like Lorenzo de' Medici's but was bent to one side. She was toothless and saliva drooled out of her mouth. Her upper lip had a moustache. I looked at her stupefied. "What's the matter sir?" she asked me. As soon as she opened her mouth, such a stench came out that my eyes and my nose were assaulted and my stomach indignant. They could not bear it, and I vomited all over her.

Better version

it isn't my meme. Change it if you want.

well mem'd my frined

>
crikey

always reminds me of
youtube.com/watch?v=PYnL5oUePM8

>Well, I can't kill myself, I want to live...
>Can't kill the old guys, too stringy...
>Fucking younglings are all soldiers...
>And the women-
>Waaaait a second!

kek!

Kek

are we out of OC now?

Not if you don't mind me reposting mine.

>Abolishing slavery in 1935 after being forced to by Facist Italy
Yes but under the table, they still bought wifes for italians.

kek

nice

best one

both a Veeky Forums meme and extremely funny

lol. that reminded me of the add campaign for the first modern warfare game where it was a bunch of dictators reviewing the game

Tis the season

Is tf2 history?

I don't get it.

Why are you autists unable to use a smaller paintbrush size? It takes away from the meme. Smh desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=XIKXslEC7Xs