Who was the most based commonwealth nation?

Who was the most based commonwealth nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1369743/Gurkha-fought-Taliban-awarded-Gallantry-Cross.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada. Motherfuckers threw friendly artillery shells over the heads of their own soldiers and took land the British couldn't take for months in just a few days.

t. canadiANO

the ones that never joined

>SAS
>war record in general
>furthest outpost for Civilisation from the motherland
>generally a good country to live in
Best of the worst

Poland-lithuania

This

The aussies for sure. On top of punching above their weight in pretty much every war they've fought in they manage to be massive shitposters even during wartime.

You wot mate?

oh look another Australia fanboy

USA

The third reich

>Whos the best country out of this select group?
>this country, here's why i think so
>LOOK ITS ANOTHER FUCKING FANBOY FAGGOT

kill yourself

This. The Military contribution of the Canadians in WW1 is really under appreciated nowadays

I hope someday our Canuck cousins can get the full recognition they deserve

Polish-lithuanian commonwealth

Assuming you don't count America, I vote for New Zealand
>t.englishman

C Y P R U S
Y
P
R
U
S

>Highest Hurricane K/D ratio during battle of Britain
>Had a destoryer that brought British fleet to Bismarck after one-hour duel with the ship
>Sent the first report about the Holocaust
>Broke the first German Enigma code, enabling Turing's team break the new version with their notes.
>Captured Monte Cassino - the strongest German stronghold in Italy
>Closed the encirclement of German army at Falaise
>Captured German navy base at Wilhelmshaven
>Liberated Vilnus and Lviv
>Broke the Pomeranian wall and captured Kolberg
>Had one of the largest and most organised resistance groups in Europe
Polacks are surely underappreciated

t. Butthurt burgermutt who came into WW1 with one year left and yet still thinks he "won the war"

In terms of loyalty to Britain new zealand ranks pretty highly, it takes a special sort of bond to willingly arrest pacifists so you can more be as effective an ally as you can possibly be.

>Captured Monte Cassino - the strongest German stronghold in Italy
Along with tens of thousands of allied troops.

>Nepal
The Nepalese Gurkhas may not have be one of the largest or most acomplished compared to others in history but they sure as make up with it with their sheer ferocity and unrivaled military prowess.

>Originally were enemies of the British, but being so impressed with them they asked them to join the ranks.
>They live in the most unforgiving mountainous region on earth and as as race are reflected by the harsh landscape they grow up and train in.
>Their rigrous training was and still is among one of the hardest to complete probbaly in the world.
>They all carry massive Khukuriknifes and are world reknowned at close quarters combat.
They truly are superhuman above all else just read about this bloke from a while back...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1369743/Gurkha-fought-Taliban-awarded-Gallantry-Cross.html

>"If I had to take hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it." - Erwin Rommel

The best modern Commonwealth nation is Singapore desu.

Australia. other countries don't even come close

What do you think this thread was made for faggot

Australia desu

Cheers cunts, we love you too fellow anglobros.

calm down fellows I was only having a giggle

Personally, New Zealand. I'm from New Zealand, but I think we're the least affected by foreign influence -- be it American, Chinese, or Russian. We're even a nuclear free zone, and we've just voted the Greens into government to protect our clean, green image. Vote NZ, brews.

Australia and New Zealand. Both were incredibly determined fighters and were fiercly loyal to the British. Based af

Legalise cannabis so au can grow a pair and follow already. Canada is.

I probably won't vote on it.

>Australians