Nero Speech

I already asked this in /wsr/ but I didn't get a response so I am trying my luck here.

Got some history homework to do and want you guys to help me.

Imagine you were Nero Claudius and you hold a speech as him. What would you say.

I need 300 words for this homework. If everyone writes 2-3 sentences and the next person connects to the previous text then its done in a matter of minutes.

Use present.

e.g.: I am Nero Claudius. I am a Roman emperor.

I did....
I achieved....

Thanks in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I diddled little boys

wow this is a new low, you're not even asking us to tell you things about Nero, but you're literally asking us to write it for you

300 words is barely even a page

I, IMPERATOR NERO RESTITUTOR ORBIS (restorer of the world) reunited the fragmented empire. Britian subdued. Gauls cucked. Huns destroyed. I conquered them all

So just tell me some interseting facts about him.

I then shitted, big logs. It was quite the mess.

he had a considerable interest in the arts and put on very lavish cultural events where he always got to perform in plays he wrote or play his own music. There weren't any rules against this, but it was generally seen as unbecoming for someone of his rank. He absolutely threw money at architects to build him a number of lavish palaces (including the golden palace which was built on all the land cleared by the great fire in AD 64) which was a tremendous waste of public funds, but it did lead to a number of critical advances in architecture like vaulted domes. Christianity was officially banned during his reign because to Romans religions by definition had to be ancient, so a "new religion" was just a dangerous cult. He blamed the great fire on christians and then ordered a brutal crackdown which backfired and actually increased support for Christians. There was a major uprising in Britain and a major uprising in Judea at the same time. He became increasingly unpopular for his wasteful spending, and when the senate ordered his death and he thought he had become cornered (wrongly) he killed himself. He had no heirs and a devastating civil war called the year of four emperors followed.

Don't you have access to any research material? There are no doubt books on ancient rome in your school's library. Read them.

Thanks. Are there any more?

lots of course, read mother fucker

You realise if you use any of this material in this thread and anyone asks you for a source, you'll be left with your nuts swinging in the wind, right?

my school doesnt have a big library
don't have enough time i have to submit this tomorrow

I will refer to de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero
thats not the problem

stop procrastinating and go find sources online

UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU UMU

Thanks nero

Among the most important of the speeches Nero gave are those he delivered every year on the anniversary of his coming to power as Germany's chancellor, January 30, 1933 . These speeches were the Nazi equivalent of a presidential "state of the union" address for the Third Reich. As an annual statement of policy these speeches are a unique and concise insight into the ideological program of the government.
We do not want to duplicate other organizations' work. However, when we looked around, we found that no organization had organized these speeches on the web in one place and that few were ever listed in their

entirety anywhere on the web.
Unlike many of Nero's "speeches" on other internet sites, these are generally the complete text in English and the original German. We believe strongly that historians and internet site operators should try their best to list when what they publish is not complete so people can know this. Also included here are Nero's declarations of war against the Soviet Union and the United States and a few other speeches.
The World Future Fund serves as a source of documentary material, reading lists and internet links from different points of view that we believe have historical significance. The publication of this material is in no way whatsoever an endorsement of these viewpoints by the World Future Fund, unless explicitly stated by us. As our web site makes very clear, we are totally opposed to ideas such as racism and religious intolerance. Since our founding in 1995 we have devoted a major project, our Global Education Project, to support tolerance and respect among the peoples and religions of the world. However, in order to combat evils like racism, it is necessary to understand them by means of the study of key documentary material. For a more detailed statement of our publications standards click here.
As we have mentioned above, we believe Nero's ideas about race and the Jews are both evil and wrong. We are totally opposed to ideas such as racism and religious intolerance. Our Global Education Project has been fighting such evils for over 20 years. Furthermore, we cannot see Nero's ideas on race and the Jews ever becoming dominant ideas again, although they still unfortunately have some levels of

support.
So why study Nero at all?
The significance of Nero to us is that his rise to power is a case study of how a democracy openly chose to appoint a dictator. As Martin Luther King correctly noted, almost everything Nero did was legal.
Today, we see a world that is in a deeper state of crisis than the world of Weimar Germany that produced the Nero. The very biological foundations of life are in danger, and things getting worse every year (see our World Future Outlook for more information). Meanwhile, "democratic" political systems are even more paralyzed in dealing with this threat than Weimar Germany was in dealing with the Great Depression. In terms of economics, particularly in America, real wages are back to where they were 60 years ago while social peace in maintained by levels of debt that continue to set all time records as a share of the economy. In many ways, today's America resembles France before the French Revolution. Meanwhile, since 2001 there has been a relentless and growing campaign in the "democratic" societies to reduce civil liberties in order to supposedly "fight terrorism".
Thus, a great danger of a new totalitarianism remains and is growing. This is why the study of totalitarianism is relevant. This is why we have posted relevant documentary material on people such as Nero, Mao, Stalin, Robespierre and other dictators in history. We have one of the largest collection of totalitarian research links on the internet.

Can you link source

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero

IT WAS a fateful hour, on the first of September of this year, when you met here as representatives of the German people. I had to inform you then of serious decisions which had been forced upon us as a result of the intransigent and provocative action of a certain State.
Since then five weeks have gone by. I have asked you to come here today in order to give you an account of what has passed, the necessary insight into what is happening at present and, so far as that is possible, into the future as well.
For the last two days our towns and villages have been decorated with flags and symbols of the new Reich. Bells are ringing to celebrate a great victory, which, of its kind, is unique in history. A State of no less than 36,000,000 inhabitants, with an army of almost fifty infantry and cavalry divisions, took up arms against us. Their arms were far-reaching, their confidence in their ability to crush Rome knew no bounds.
After one week of fighting there could no longer be any doubt as to the outcome. Whenever Polish troops met German units, they were driven back or dispersed. Poland's ambitious strategy for a great offensive against the territory of the Reich collapsed within the first forty-eight hours of the campaign. Death-defying in attack, advancing at an unconquerable rate of progress, infantry, armored detachments, air force and units of the navy were soon dictating the course of events.
They were masters of the situation throughout the campaign. In a fortnight's time the major part of the Polish Army was either scattered, captured, or surrounded. In the meantime, however, the German Army had covered distances and occupied regions which twenty-five years ago would have taken over fourteen months to conquer.
Even though a number of peculiarly gifted newspaper strategists in other parts of the world attempted to describe the pace at which this campaign progressed as not coming up to Rome's expectations, we ourselves all know that in all

Fucking cuck Don't help him out

Nero? Is that the guy from Matrix