Whales are shaking weak hands

its going back up right now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bought at 3.30

J U S T
U
S
T

Oh gimme a break. It can't just be a straight line up. This has to happen. Don't worry about it, it's obviously still undervalued. It was $6 in June - it's worth more now.

Sir, this is next espers! Very nice coin xxxx

Fuck you OP. Fuck you for falling for this shit.
Patsies like you are the reason Veeky Forums is infested with abusive shills and pajeets, because if they keep spamming their shitcoins enough eventually some idiot like you will bite: hook, line, and sinker.

Your poor decisions are literally ruining Veeky Forums

Sir, please buy Metaverse

weird way to say DUMPING ON FAGGOT GULLIBLE BIZ FAGS WTF YOU ASSHOLES THIS SHIT IS A SCAM

Coins biz said is a scam:
>eth
>neo
>omg
>wtc
>btc
>usd
>gold

Coins biz said is a pump and dump:
>eBtc
>eLtc
>elix
>dgb

whats your point? lmao these metaverse shills give the stupidest reasons in their shills

My point's that shilling and fudding is boring. Everyone's lying about everything.

Just do your own research. Evaluate the team, look at the roadmap, look at their target market, consider if they're capable of executing their vision. It might not pay off tomorrow but maybe you'll be happy in a couple of months. Maybe a couple of days if you have some patience.

I will dump on you of course, but not yet, I am not done. My dumping target is 6.50$.

second wave of telegram groups are about to buy in

> 'falling for this shit'
> I'm up 300% in 48 hours

stay mad linktard

soon you'll be able to cover your shitting street with gold.

when

gee maybe cuz it's a pump n dump shit coin

Typically, when a mooning coin stabilize and doesn't dump when the chinks wake up, it moons during the night (EST time). I will be sleeping very comfy tonight.

this is why we dont take this shit seriously lmao

buy in and profit sure, but only a retard would long-term hold this

this may be true, but a prominent Kakaotalk group will lead the run. Hint: the first symbol of the group is 형제...
anyone else in?

BTC is making alts go down idiot

it dumped last night as I was sleeping -_-

Did you buy Cindicator? Did you listen? Do you want move profits? Do you love money?...

Cindicator is going up every minute you don't ditch this Metaverse shitcoin. FYI!

>things that didn't happen

Why are the shills always so needlessly aggressive and triggered more than an "otherkin" when you question their sanity.

Why do you just use FOMO and unsubstansiated anecdotes instead of actually outlying the USPs of a coin.

Why?

Because you're a shill. Fuck you and fuck off.

LMAO FELL FOR THE PAJEET SCAM GET REKT

Eric Gu wealthy Chinaman

>Chink coin
>Pajeet scam
stupid nigger