So now is the time to buy alts right

as tempting as it is to just watch your BTC go up, smart money would be buying cheap alts right about now....r-right?

DGB will have the biggest rebound undoubtedly. Even though all this is completely orchestrated and a big fucking facade. bitterx is the market manipulator.

Nows the time to buy 20k eboost coins and play video games for 2 days until they unveil the 6 partnerships worth collectively more than quadruple thr ethereum alliance.

LTC is the only alt you should be buying right now

Etherium alliance is 28 Billion btw

if your faggot ass doesnt have the brains or balls to make a decision and stick to it then just kill yourself now

Still too early to buy altcoins, they're going to continue to drop.

>tfw litecoin is being used unironically as a hedge incase 1x fails
>tfw BCH is the hedge against 2x and few are taking that bet

>btc goes up
>alts crash
>btc goes down
>alts crash
>btc does nothing
>alts crash...eventually

yeah this is what I'm leaning towards, which is horrifying

It really is but this will show which coins have real value and kill off a few.
I really don't want to miss the dip so i'm considering setting up buys in increments so i don't miss out completely, sure i'll miss out some gains but it seems better than trying to time the complete bottom

Was mulling over this same thought on my home tonight. Every so often a few alts explode causing others to rush into the market while the holders cash out for blue chip coins, platforms, that have a future. This is a vicious cycle.

Agree the herd needs to be culled. There is going to be a mass death of ERC20 tokens in the near future as people realize they are not all the same. This might actually backfire on Ethereum if they don't have anything decent supporting them. It will continue to have massive swings until spoofy goes away or fewer people sell on a higher market cap forcing stability.

You're right we can't time the bottom because everyone is timing the bottom so it always cuts up early or later to kill off long/short positions built up. Use an incrementally increasing staggered order to keep the top heavy at a lower buy in price.

eboost? You really think that

Is this eboost news not a big deal? When do crypto currencies ever exclusively partner with 6 companies worth over 100 billion?

smart money longs BTC and gets a lambo in a few hours.

Sure kiddo
Suuuurrrreeeeee

but you dont know if its true, do you really think eBoost partnered with 6 companies worth over 100 billion lol

Yea I do, and I also think that the claim is very unbelievable and that is why it hasn't gotten much momentum. I am curious what will happen when it is announced in a couple days when it is revealed.

>btc goes up
> alts crash in BTC but preserve value in $

Based whales bought alts at the dip while retards weak handed were selling and now are pumping BTC to dump again of those weak handend retards that are buying BTC at ATH, then they will reserve to alts that will moon.

Few are going to make a lot of money and a lot are going to lose a fuckton of money.

That's not only the rule of the market but the rule of life, I guess...

Buy now faggot! Scared money don't make money

>>btc goes up
>>alts crash
only relative to their btc price. Their fiat price stays the same

Yes buy as much Bismuth as you can before the hedge fund partnership gets announced.

it's not consistent on all alts. Some are way oversold and crash way more than they should be crashing thus affecting their USD value

That might be true for like 1 or 2 coins. Otherwise is complete horse shit. Everything is down btc and fiat price wise.