Front squat progess

>the when can't break lmao2pl8
Been stuck with strength on front squat for 2months. All other lifts progressing except this.
What accessory work can I do to fix this?

Where do you miss your front squats?

How's your back squat?

Also:
Brace better
Walking barbell lunges
Paused front squats
Olympic shoes if you don't have the mobility to stay upright and hit depth

Get tight, the bar should be pushing into your neck painfully during set up

Back squat is better but more awkward as I increase weight. Ankle mobility issues. I feel easier to front right now.
I have walking lunges Inc already, IL try adding more weight to that

Strength, I comfortably do 80kgs for 10, as I increase my quads just say nope. Currently at 95kgs for 6

I mean at what point during the rep? If you're missing them at the bottom it means something different to missing them higher up.

Also, can you detail your current routine so i can make suggestions

For your ankle mobility, stretch your calves with your knee in a flexed position as well as when it's extended, as this will help stretch the soleus, which is more important than the gastroc for squats

Do lockouts

I'm 98kg BW and currently doing 3x145kg front squats. Am I weak A F, or going ok?

My bad, at the bottom. As I start to ascend I can feel form slipping

So have you actually missed reps or just backed off because your form was deteriorating?

Front squat
Leg press
Walking lunges
Seated hamstring curl
Standing hamstring curl
Aductor
3 to 4 sets so each

Nearly ok lad

The real question is why the fuck are you doing front squats?
What's wrong with normal squats?

My current bodyweight is 81kgs

I would usually miss last few reps if I feel form dropping or quads about to fail

Oh lawd

I generally prefer front squats, but I definitely have ankle issues

tfw 60kg/ 1 plate squatlet here :(

I only trained upper body in my teen years. Started doing squats half a year ago.
I bench 100kg but front squatlet squat 60kg for 3 reps max ... I started out with 45k tho.

Progressing is so hard.
WIll I be forever squatlet?

Pls respond