WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

>why do girls like short girls so much
there is no greater joy than tossing a tiny one around or roleplaying as an orc while shes a helpless elf

Because neither men nor women want to acknowledge that men can be discriminated.

Why do you care? They're just losers

>There are actually people who are under 6'0

lmao

>people under 6'0
there aren't per definition. That's like saying there's spiders with 4 legs. Maybe if you ripped half of them off but not any real healthy ones.

>tfw 5'6 with 6'1 amazon gf

living the dream brehs

Whose dream? If I was 5'6" I'd date a girl that was 4'1" so at least in my Hobbit Hole I could pretend to be a man.

its pretty great man. being the little spoon is better than you think. im still stronger than her just not as big.

That sounds kinda lame. I'm 5'6" and would never date someone taller than me (yes I'm aware they wouldn't want to date me either).

it sounds like you're pretty insecure about height dude. just let it go, you'll be much happier

Not only are you small but your dreams are small too.

>I'm still stronger than her

This is here you are probably wrong if she did the same ROM she is probably the strongest, manlet.

Post more sabina

>why do guys like short girls so much
I dont you dumb bitch

any woman below 1.7m is too small

That looks like a lot of women who got pumped and dumped by short Chad and are now anti-short.

do people actually believe this? the ROM is relative to the muscle its attached to in the first place. a midget and a 6'7 lanklet still do the exact same RELATIVE ROM. if theyre lifting the same weight, the midget is substantially stronger than the 6'7 lanklet, because the lanklets muscles are supposed to be proportionally and bigger. ROM means nothing, at least when youre talking about a difference of 1 feet at most.

are you kidding me, dude? women are wayyyy weaker than men, especially in upper body strength.

if they were both even trained or untrained, i would bet on a 5'2" 110lb man over a 5'10" 150 lb women

pics

dated a qt 6'0 when i was 5'7

as a result i have a fucking fetish for tall girls now

>kill me

2nd from right - are his jeans elasticized at the cuff?

I know that feel allll to well friend. Wouldn't have it any other way 2bqhonesf

>Social media providing direct evidence for natural selection

Doesn't get any better then this lads.
If you're short just be willing to settle for sub-par. Or move to Asia. This is literally the natural order of things.

fuck the best feel is when she hugs you and you get a face full of titties

Or just pick up a girl with your superior 6'2 leverages and stick your face in their tits.

nah im a manlet and ive accepted it

got a cute baby face though so i score some pussy

it sounds kidna gay to be honest
i am sure you would also enjoy having her pegging you

but the lanklet lifts the weight higher, thus he does more work than the midget

As a 6ft4 guy, i admire manlets that can keep a tall girl and finally end the cycle of manletness and save their sons

And if my grandmother had balls she would be my grandfather.