Tfw not even a single friend to go to the movies with

>tfw not even a single friend to go to the movies with

>not having patrician internet friends that hook you up with the nicest films

I wanted to go to the movies to watch wardogs and I realized I didn't have a single friend to go with

Should I invite a girl even if movies are a terrible first date?

go alone

Lift the chair

>friends have shit taste
>go alone
>no more disapproving looks after the movie ends

mixed feels

True but it's so lonely going alone

Everyone is with their friends and gfs...

I actually fully concentrate on the movie, so it's no difference, other than the exist which yes, can get kinda lonely. Fuck it though, it's the movie that counts

go alone, wait 5 minutes till the movie started and go in when it's already dark...

maybe a cutie girl sees u and is like "hi user, all alone? need company?"

>maybe a cutie girl sees u and is like "hi user, all alone? need company?"
Don't give him false hope

I'd also go alone if it was a movie I cared about.
>Watched Ant Man with two of my mates
>Barely sober enough to float over the doorstep
>Whooping at the first few jokes
>"Me on the left" / "hey dude look it's you" / "haha just like when you fell asleep in the middle of the road man" through the whole movie
>Offering your mate some popcorn and seeing if he pays little enough attention to grab your dick
>WHOA SHITing at appropriate times
>The one guy who wanted to see the movie basically saw it through his phone camera because he was snapchatting basically all of it to his other nerd friends

I mean it's an OK movie to watch if you just wanna kill some time, but if you wanted to watch a movie that's supposed to be even remotely deep / tought-provoking / emotional, go watch it alone.
Better yet, all alone in the dark with the curtains drawn shut in front of your computer monitor with headphones on.

>tfw you just drive to some get together place alone like the movies and it feels incrediby dual and its like your just staring at your computer anyways

If you're that insecure, arrive late and enter the room when it's dark and they're playing trailers just before the movie.
No one gives a shit anyway. For all we know you're a movie critic or just changed room because the movie you were watching was boring as fuck

I'm not embarrassed it just gives bad feels desu

I'll go with you

Everyone is too focus on their friends and the movie to notice people who are there alone, and the only people who do notice are probably bitter / insecure.

Seriously, I can't imagine any reason for anyone to give a fuck.

Okay are you in canada?

>he doesn't pretend he's married with kids, just killing a little time at the cinema while the wife takes the precocious and increasingly distant preteen clothes-shopping

It's easy to pull this one off. Make sure you're wearing a wedding ring, though.

>go into cinema before previews begin
>all the couples stare contemptuously
>pretend phone rings
>"hi babe"
>"yeah, i'll meet you and the kids at the car, then we'll go to alioto's for dinner"
>"huh?"
>"yeah, i can take millicent to the ortho on friday"
>"ok love you too"

I got caught once, though. I didn't realize this couple had to follow me out of the mall, because they happened to be parked right next to me. So I started up the car and began to drive away, saw them staring at me with these confused expressions, and realized I'd been found out. It was really embarrassing.

Iktf user. I'd go to the movies with you.

Better have the buttered popcorn on your lap ready for her to dig into.

Or you could just go to the movies alone you fucking autist. If you're that terrified of being alone in a movie theater, make a fucking friend and go from there

Yeah, if you're the kind of fag who does that shit. I'm a baller who at least gives the impression of having a wife and kids, you know what I'm saying?

stop being a bitch and go alone

talk to someone

make a new friend