Lowbar squats

>lowbar squats
fucking
WHY

lowbar squats and deadlifts do the same fucking thing, they work the hamstrings and glutes
if you already deadlift, you are basically just deadlifting twice in a row

stop lowbar squatting, next time I see some faggot lowbar squatting in my gym I'm going to start throwing 2.5lb plates at his spine to help push him into proper squatting form

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg-vI2KjG3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Doing squats or deadlifts at all

L.O.L.

Have fun being an arthritic loser after you break your back. Also, girls don't give a shit about legs.

What if you have long femurs and find it difficult to squat highbar

>guys I have long forearms so instead of bench I just do barbell curls then preacher curls after too

>lifting for girls
the ultimate beta

>girls don't give a shit about legs.
I think girls dont give a shit about alot of body parts, only one ive actually seen girls like is abs

>only one ive actually seen girls like is abs
To an extent. Girls don't like a guy who is 120 lbs with abs.

both squats and diddys are great for core workout, and sloots get wet over hard abs

nice legs and ass are just bonuses

Might be true but its kind of dumb to lift for girls to begin with since most of em arent really impressed by muscles, sadly

i wish muscles was to girls like cleavage was to guys and they basically started drooling because it would make life as a fit guy more fun

Why not? I don't see any reason not to do them.

>Implying DL doesn't have significant lat/trap/tricep involvement
>Implying DL doesn't train grip
>Implying DL has anything close to the range of motion of the Squat and trains the quads like the squat does
>Implying the DL doesn't primarily train the hammies/glutes and has very little quad involvement, which is why it's a useful exercise for someone who is rehabing their knees
>Implying that you should only do one exercise for each muscle.
>Implying that DL and Squats aren't fundamental human movements and are useful to train from a CNS perspective for general strength in the real world
>Implying the DL doesn't drive Squat progress and vice versa
>Implying the low bar)Squat isn't far easier on your knees than the high bar Squat due to reduced knee sheer due to greater hamstring involvement that balances out the quad involvement. This doesn't happen on the high bar squat due to the more vertical angle.

>Implying that OP only does a single exercise per muscle group. Hey, DL does have tricep involvement so I guess you can just throw tricep extensions out the window. Trains lats too, so no more pull ups. Traps too, so I guess no more shrugs.

>Implying that OP isn't literally retarded.

> Traps too, so I guess no more shrugs.
I genuinley never do shrugs, still have very decent traps. Just luging around heavy tote bags after getting groceries and suitcases does the job just fine.

>he literally does not know what a fucking lowbar squat is

are you actually retarded? half of your word soup and failure to memetext is agreeing with the OP

>tfw my gf developed a strange fetish for my legs

looks like I won the lottery my friends

becauseof two things:

you cant deadlift hard three times a week, barely two times
and
lowbar+front squats+DLs > highbar+front squats+DLs

>not doing Canditos hybrid squats

cmon guys

>why
As a beginner your primary goal is to develop structural integrity. Low bar, along with Diddy, achieves that . After that, unless your /plg/, they're a meme.

>tfw my legs are so long I'm practically forced to do candito hybrid or else I put too much strain on my spinal discs

Lowbar allows you to lift more weight you plumb.

because you use your hamstring and glutes in addition to quad you daft cunt

>my gf

>i won the lottery
Yeah, sounds about right considering the chances

Good, so it trains more musculature. For someone seeking general strength training and not training to stand up from a clean, seems like the obvious choice.

no, it focuses on the ham and glute, JUST LIKE THE DEADLIFT

if you lowbar + deadlift, you are doing the same exercise twice

the quad is mostly incidental in lowbar squat, just like how your core isnt pushed to the limit during a squat, though there is some incidental work going on

the chances of me getting a gf was much lower than her developing the fetish Tbh

luck truly is by my side for now

The chances for most guys getting a gf are pretty low desu, but nevertheless enjoy it
Sometimes good things happen for no reason, dont question it

The is a huge amount of quad work in the low bar squat, what are you even talking about? It's true that it isn't as much as in the high bar, but quad involvement is required for knee extension, and even more so as depth increases. So if you squat a deep low bar, you're getting a shitload of quad work.

It should also be noted that you're squatting heavier with the low bar, so even if quad work is reduced compared to high bar, you're ultimately squatting more than high bar and so the reduction in quad work isn't all that severe.

Finally, pretty much every non-novice program has a light squat day. You know what to do on that day? High bar squat. And low bar on the heavy. Get best of both. Ez.

>the quad is mostly incidental in lowbar squat, just like how your core isnt pushed to the limit during a squat, though there is some incidental work going on

That's retarded. The spinal stabilization required during a heavy low bar squat to support that extremely horizontal back angle is a huge amount of core work. The Squat and the DL are probably some of the best core exercises you can do.

lowbar squats are for fat unathletic fags with no sense of mobility.

high bar squat masterrace reporting in

so? who cares what fucking muscles your using, if you wanna compete in powerlifting then you're lose using highbar.

>competing in powerlifting

Euphoria emitted from this post.

Retarded. Low bar squats are by far the more technically difficult variation.

Any idiot off the street can do a high bar squat.

>being dyel

opinion disregarded.

90% of people can't highbar squat due to mobility, so they go retarded and do lowbar

ONLY HIGHBAR IS A TRUE SQUAT
MORE NATURAL
BETTER FOR BACK
BETTER FOR LEGS

He's right tho

Powerlifting is just cheating movements and destroying your spine, fucking retarded

>back-squatting at all

this

>cheating movements

what

im not the user you responded to but,

slings, back arching, barely going under parallel

they dropped ohp as a lift out of competition because people would bend backwards so much it'd look like a standing bench press

I do neither, just pull sumo every workout
>a little less hammies than conventional
>a little less quads low bar
>more glute than either

I just wanna have a nice ass.

You know deadlifts and squats are just memes right. Surprised it's still going on after all these years.

>squats/deads

One's a push, one's a pull tardhole

From what I heard, injury frequency during the clean and press was also part of the reason.

>going for WR OHP
>hold bar under chin
>quickly squat down, keeping bar at same level
>squat the bar home
ez

I have scars on the back of my neck that burn and bleed if I squat high-bar. I do extra quad work to compensate for having to squat low-bar but also means I have a mutant but which is qt

Deadlifts are fun, so I do them. Squats feel terrible so I don't do them. Easy as that really.

Who front squat here?

>is surprised that people want to get strong

ok

Who /highbarsquatconventionaldeadlift/ masterrace here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg-vI2KjG3k

Maybe some people want more hammy/glute development? Nothing's stopping you from adding accessory work for the quads, low bar/front squats is the master race.

ITT: Autism

>people do two similar core exercises, how stupid amirite?
(You)r next thread:
>guys, I already do bench press, OHP, dips, incline bench db press, lat raises, barbell flyes and suicide grip skullcrushers on my push day. Should I add anything else? I am afraid I am not hitting the inner-upper-midder part of the pec and the sub-demi-lateral head of my tricep enough.

>the quad is mostly incidental in lowbar squat

yo
r8 my PR

Lol you are literally retarded.

>OHP
>powerlifting
they dropped it from oly you dumb shit

Low bar squats have less quad involvement than high bar (not as significant of a difference as you think though), but it's a fuckton more than the deadlift, so it's far from ''doing the same exercise twice''. Besides, if you want quads, do front squats, those hit your quads even better than high bar.