Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=toZ7Mr-ClCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

use lowfat milk for prot shakes

>that guy who mixes milk and powder milk

Fucking why

because i can

You can also rope yourself my man

Of course, delicious and easy source of lots of calories with decent macros. Not great for cutting.

not optimal for anything
only good for bulking if you're an extremely poor spooky skeleton

What do not so poor and also not so skelly skeletons use to bulk?
I'm 70kg at 1.86m, but with almost no mass in my legs due to knee injury.
Drinking lots of milk and eating lots of peanut butter atm

GOAT for bulking, forbidden for cutting

Personally I've been using it just as a drink to replace water during the evening while bulking. Not GOMAD or anything crazy like that, just a quick and easy way to get some extra cals before bed.

Raw milk! Pasteurization and homogenization kill the milk you are drinking. Milk is full of enzymes and probiotics that are destroyed in the process of making it "safe" to drink.

Realmilk.com

milk for babes, meat for strong men

Yay of course, drinking a little over a gallon a day now, it OK though DYELs I'm not American so my daily intake is still about 3000-3500 which is perfect for my pre basic bulk

Enzymes are easier manageable for your body once denaturated

>liquid estrogen

Drinking 3L of milk a day (2L of 3.25% homogenized milk and 1L of chocolate today) for pseudo gomad. Am I doing this right or will the chocolate milk steal my gains with the sugar.

i have it with my oats in the morning and then a couple of glasses throughout the day, usually it amounts to 1L

i give it a yay

Oh boy not another "THE GUBBIMINT IS HIDING THE TRUTH FROM YOU!!11!!" crackpot.

Look at the nutritional information for both. Reg milk has a load of carbs.

125lb skellington currently doing GOMAD. Managed to finish a gallon each day for the past 3 days on top of meals and snacks. Actually not as bad as I thought it'd be.

Nay
youtube.com/watch?v=toZ7Mr-ClCE

>inb4 attacking the source real original faggot

wtf I hate milk now!

is it true that there's a lot of foreign estrogen in milk? if so, can that hinder your gains?

Milk has a very good amino-acid profile, but the fats in it are mostly saturated.

Low-fat milk (in serbia there's 0.5% for example) is very good for you, not only is the amino-acid profile ideal to kick-start the post-workout anabolic process because of all the leucine, but I also read in a study that milk (for reasons unknown according to the study) is better than the same amino-acid mixture in water.

by better I mean that it starts protein-synthesis faster

More than soy, yes

milk gives you acne too

shoo shoo hungry skeleton!

Shut the fuck up. Not even the guy you replied to.