WTF is wrong with this thing? Nothing has broken my heart, or my pocketbook like Ether. It just...

WTF is wrong with this thing? Nothing has broken my heart, or my pocketbook like Ether. It just.. you know it seems so promising. Why is it so. fucking. lame. It just sits there like a lump of shit siphoning off my funds day after day. It's laughable what I've lost, waiting for Eth to do live up to its promise. 3 days from a fork and it's like a dead fish sitting on my couch, stinking up my house. I rue the day I went long on Eth, let me tell you you. Take this as a cautionary tale.

SHUT UP LOOSER, WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON SOON

Dump from ICOs and miners
also there are a lot of bag holders who FOMO bought this shit at all time high
they are also dumping to stop loss

went up 3000% this year. from like 10$ to 300$ and holding strong at 300. hmm this is lame to you? 3000% a year is lame? i think u need to gtfo and look for something else. 3000% is crazy

Yeah it did that in may and june. WTF has it done since then i.e. since I've been holding it? It's done nothing but disappoint. I don't want to hear about what it did last spring.

Love people like you. Dump your bags. Dump them. PLEASE.

ETH is the marshmallow test.

FUD ME BABY

FUD ME FUD ME FUD ME

OHHHHHH FFFUUUUDDDDD

It's not that I'm dumping bags, more like I'm just losing everything. After keeping my position alive by putting in more and more and more money, I'm simply going to be liquefied.

So yeah I'm sure the whales have loved someone like me, who held and held and held as they bled me dry, just to crush me at the end.

You haven't lost a cent until you sell. The market is volatile so you need to be able to handle it. Being stuck around $300 is great as fast as I am concerned as it creates a new floor after the mega bull run up from ~$10

If you can't handle looking at your money evaporating before your very eyes, delete blockfolio and don't look at the price for 6 months or a year.

As more projects come out and succeed built on ETH, it will go up. If you believe in the longterm impact of crypto its a no brainer.

BUY ETH up to $400

DCR had better gains

Yeah I guess that's why we're all here: to watch our money evaporate, right? There's nothing I can do man, they're taking it all.

swapped some ETH to BTC about a month ago, changed back today when BTC was around 5460, comfy 36.5% growth of my ETH. kicking myself a little, but not so much after finding out ETH fork in 3 days

Are you margin long on it? Are you fucking retarded?

when is the fork? november?

~3 days
it's based on the block #, i lost the tracking link though

Normies and institutions buying BTC - tried sending BTC lately? Fuck that - if I need to move funds I use ETH or LTC. Once BTC settles a bit Eth maybe and and Alts definitely going parabolic when people realise thats where the real potential is

I tried to talk rationally to you but you seem to be a complete brainlet devoid of any reasoning.

Go kill yourself moron.

I'm new to crypto trading, but first thing I notice is that alts are bound by the performance of BItcoin. Outside money buys up BTC, alts suffer. But that drives up funds to feed the alt market. So isn't it more than likely that a run up in Bitcoin will pull the alt market to new highs?

Press S to spit on this POS coin
S

not with eth. it goes down when bitcoin goes down, but its seemingly tethered to ~300usd.
probably means that mega whales trade the eth/usd pair

hahaha yeah fuck you too, buddy

Yes, that's what Long means. And yes I am retarded.

When did u open ur position?

I went long after BTC moon past 5300, but ETH never followed like usual just be because BTC kept mooning, unless BTC stabilises people will continue to dump alts and ETH for the BTC run.

Bitcoin is king. Rule of thumb is if Bitcoin rises, alts will rise soon after. Not necessarily to new highs though.
Also, once alts begin to rise in a week or two, expect bitcoin to take a small dip.

Fucking weeks ago. And this was my second long Ether position, after my first one was liquidated, losing me thousands. You would think I'd learn, eh?

Not Ether/USD either. Ether/BTC.

It's like the perfect storm of bad moves, man.

I lost 16k buying everything it went below my previous entry point.
Don't.
Seriously don't do it with crypto, it flash crashes before going up 10% like nothing.
It will liquidate you, don't do it anymore u need leverage to survive these flash crashes and having multiple positions will fuck u up.

Shit Bruh.
Can u survive 3 days of premiums?
Maybe ETH fork pumps it up and BTC pulls back from its previous bull run and u can break even lmao, you're fucked my man how much in the red are u and what was ur entry point?

.075 I've put a lot into the position just to keep it afloat. It's too late man, it's gone.

>muh flippening

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

S

Where were you during the ico a few years ago? I bought 10 btc worth. Now I never need to worry about money again.

I envy you ETh fags. I had 500 or so last year and of course my add took over and i sold them all to buy into someflop shitcoin. oh well still a poorfag when i couldve been rolling in it

ETHER IS NOT SHIT BECAUSE ITS NOT MOVING UP

ETHER IS SHIT BECAUSE ITS NOT MOVING DOWN LIKE OTHER ALT COINS, ALLOWING FOR A GOOD BUY IN.

BY STAYING STILL, ETHER IS PROVING TO BE THE ULTIMATE COCK TEASE. LIKE THAT LITTLE SKIMPY SPANISH BITCH IN 11TH GRADE THAT KEPT LEADING YOU ON BUT WOULDN'T ACTUALLY LET YOU HIT IT.

WELL FUCK YOU ETHEREUM, I FOUND BTC, SHE TREATS ME RIGHT.