Can I get Veeky Forums's opinion on these. I decided on the Romaleos2 for the squat shoes I'll get...

Can I get Veeky Forums's opinion on these. I decided on the Romaleos2 for the squat shoes I'll get. Sort of feeling this color scheme but I dont know sort of also having second thoughts. Male lifter of course.

Your thoughts if you see someone squatting in these.

"faggot"

-my thoughts

If you like them, wear them. Don't be a puss.

I'd rock that colorway

>I don't like them because le color is ugly
Faggot. Also, why not just get the neon yellow romaleos?

I think you should go to a fashion show and let us people who want to work out do so.

>Male lifter of course

It's a Nike people already know you are a faggot, regardless of the colours

This color scheme is so ugly but I'd absolutely wear it.

not a bad look for "gym bottom bitch"

Nah man you should look at buying powerlifting squat shoes and or deadlifting shoes

"Gaudy" comes to mind.

you're going to look like that buff gay guy with colorful shoes, compression tights, high hairdo with buzzed sides, who does 10 different glutes exercises. romanian deads, hipthrusts, lunges etc

no homo just lived in west hollywood all my life

I thought the benefits of Romaleos are that you have a large selection of colors. Those in your pic would be the last color I'd get. Guy at my gym has some red/black ones that look good.

you guys are the reason alienware and razer are rolling in cash

Fucking terrible color way.

I think you're a gigantic faggot if you come to the gym and don't squat a least 3 pl8, snatch at least 1 pl8 and clean and jerk 2 pl8, oly shoes are made for oly lifting, if you can't do those exercises with normal shoes you're just a pretender wanna be, in the same category as Crossfitters who pretend that they're strong and athletic

when I see someone squatting in weightlifting shoes I think they're either autistic or a faggot no matter what the shoes look like

>buying Romaleos

Just go to an Adidas clearance store and buy Adipowers for 100$.

Would they still cost $150+ if Crossfit didn't explode with popularity?

if anything crossfit brought the price of weightlifting shoes down

people were still buying weightlifting shoes before crossfit but they were more of a low volume niche item that weightlifters absolutely had to have so they could charge whatever they wanted

they used to be $200

i remember the adidas shoes with the wooden heel (don't remember which, this was years ago) being over $200, but my vs athletics were only like $70.

salty.

Romaleos are pretty legit, but honestly if it's just for squatting, just get like Wei Ruis or something like that, I'd only shell out $190 for weightlifting shoes if you intend to snatch and clean with them.