Help Mr. Skeltal

Alright Veeky Forums, I need your help.

I'm making this thread because I'm lost. I don't know what routine or diet would do the best for me. What would you reccomend for a beginner? (Don't even THINK about saying GOMAD)
I'm currently 6'0", around 140lbs. I've been in a gym only for a month, doing a beginner bro-split with almost no weight. I'll probably end up doing SS or SL anyways, but any advice will be appreciated!
Also, it would be great if someone would calculate my bf% based on my pics. Thanks!

Second pic

THANK YOU MR. SKELETON

Your welcom

Btw normies say I have nice pecs (lol no)

Why the fuck would you do SL/SS?

Is it a bad idea? Why?

I never understand why would anybody do strength focused routine? what's the fucking point? The only thing thsat will make you is that you'll be able ot move furniture better
i'm sure that's a great use

What would you recommend?

AxBxAxx
alternate

split these 6 muscles into 2 gorups
for example
A: Chest, triceps, shoulder
B: back, biceps, legs

if too little for you, do 2 A and 2 B in a week

So no 5x5? What is good?

Nigga just fucking eat whatever you want. As long as you get over 4k calories it should be enough to gain some weight. Permabulk all the way bro

Yeah, i'm probably not gonna do that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid of fat, but I think a lean bulk and a compound are better than a DIRTY FUCKING PERMA-BULK followed by an impossible cut

So that is better than
A Squats/OHP/Deadlift
B Squats/Bench/Power Cleans (hell let's even say rows)
+ some accessories like chin-ups or dips
AxBxAxx
Okay then...

do 3x8
5x5 is more strength focused
again, why would you want that?
why the fuck would he want squats every daily?
why the fuck would he want ohp and deadlifts at all?
why the fuck power cleans?

Squats 3 times a week may come handy actually, I have weak legs and shitty calves

>why would you do deadlift?
They're pretty cool
>and ohp?
Shoulders maybe?
I think you are memeing me my friend

Nice tits twink

well, if your goal is to be more efficient at moving around furniture, be my guest mate

Do i have gyno?

You are king of skeletons man. You are close to Auswitch mode. ''Clean bulk'' won't give you any real gains. Gotta eat big to get big

Do what he said and lift heavy weights. Lean bulking while natty.. good luck.

I will eat big and healthy at the same time, or is that impossible?
Thank you

Just eat more really. I started with Greyskull LP at 130lbs. Just double up on everything you eat.

When did you start? How old were you? Did it work? Where are you at now?

Does nobody notice the running dinosaur?

Hey OP, that retard telling you not to do compounds is trolling you. Please do SS or SL and eat over daily rec calories. With such low amount of muscle mass, dont worry about your BF percent. Yes, you are going to get a little bit of fat while bulking, but the amount of muscle you will put on during that time will be 10 million times as much as you not eating over. Dont eat 5k calories every day, just 300-500 over.

At 150lbs ca right now. Started a few months back. Age 30. Just dont go fucking eat 3.5-4k kcal. You will get fat in a week top.

So if my BMR is of 1700, i should be aiming for 2200 or so?

Not that guy, but that's a good number, yes. Good thing about being a skelly is that you're pretty much a blank slate, makes it easier to see progress. Do Phrak's Greyskull variation, I started with it and it's pretty well balanced. As a skelly who obviously doesn't do anything, you NEED compound lifts to look like a human being before you start focusing more on aesthetics.

Thank you! You're good fellow, I won't spook you tonight

Holy shit the huge amount of fucking shit that i see coming out of you guys is insane..

OP I wasnt going to post but there are so many faggots in here giving terrible advice I thought id come save you.

Diet
Ok heres the deal there are two ways to do this
1. Work out your daily macros (google will help you calculate them, then track them using a fitness app, I recommend "my fitness pal") This will make sure you are getting enough of the right shit to bulk you up with out gaining stupid amounts of fat.

2. Work out ur bodys daily callorie requirment and just eat 20% above it every day (which might be hard, if its to hard try 10%) If you only count callories chances are you will get to a fair bit of extra fat with the muscle u gain.

Exercise

As a newbie it dosnt fucking matter very much the most important thing is learning all the big compound movments, you need them down with good form before you add any real weight.
SS is a great opening program, dispite what these faggots are telling you. But the truth of the matter is gaining muscle when you have none is super easy, Muscle gain gets harder and harder the more you want to put on so the first bit of muscle is super easy and as you progress it will get progressively harder and harder to gain more muscle.

Quick side note, Look up form for compound movments on the internet and after you have done so go to your gym and ask one of the trainers if he can take a sec to show you it and help you. Compounds can be abit scary at first but just start with the bar or small dumbells.

Also fuck the rest of you guys for making me sit up and right this.

Yes, I know how to track my macros and yes, I'll ask for a check of form to a trainer, I'm not autistic. Sorry you had to sit up to write.

why ask for help if you are going to be such a cunt when given it =/
Fuck it im going back to bed take these faggots advice dirty bulk for a year then spend the next 6months have fun OP

next 6months working it off* and losing the muscle u gained.

I wasn't a cunt. Sorry my english is not the best.

could you post a picture of yourself wearing a woman's onepiece swimsuit and thigh-high athletic socks?

Sorry I don't have that kind of clothing. Do I really look like a female? Hope lifting helps

Dude fuck off
Op you look like a normal underweight person chill
Sorry I fliped the fuck out im just tired good luck out there OP

>do I really look like a female?
No. I just think it'd be hot

oh god why is this autist giving out advice

GOLEM GET YE GONE

he said don't train for strength before as well
kek