Current Body Thread (CBT)

old one hit 300

Done with cutting, currently trying to get strong again without losing too much leanness

J00cy for POLAND

be my bf plz

6'0" at 185lbs after cutting 10lbs.

Looking to slow bulk now as I felt skelly after taking this pic. Probably get to slightly past 200lbs.

Began 2 years ago at 130 5"11. Now 152 in this pic. Progress has been bad because I took long breaks/on and off in those 2 years. Just now getting back into it.

adam sandler?

Best pic I had with my legs.

Ass pls

how long training? what are you lifts?

Bulked too hard..

You're supposed to lift weights while bulking.

Not skelly but hit your chest harder

I'll take that Jew boy's job and money. But yup, I get that often. Used to it by now.

>reverse google search
>no matches

wtf adam sandler browses Veeky Forums

Can we see that pretty face?

n-no homo

kek

LA Fitness master race?

176cm / 5.9
74kgs / 163 lbs
2 years
pls rate

how do i post it sideways help

OP, what's your stats.

Also your diet. Very admirable fizeke

achievable natty pls

Yes sir.

Are you a gril?

Yeah yeah, not sure what to do at this point since I feel and look like a hamplanet

Thinking of cutting back a bit and bulking less aggressively

only 4 u bby

b-b-but why

not my strongest now by a long shot, right now I'm benching 250x5 and OHP 165x5. I just recently started squatting again and hit 315x5 atg today, gonna start deadlift again next week (most I ever pulled was 455x5). diet is lots of oats, eggs, sandwiches, fruit, fresh meat, rice and beans, etc. basically I just cook for myself except maybe some in-n-out every other week or so

yes natty, just borderline autistic consistency for about two years

height and weight? how long lifting?

5'8, 182, 2.5 years

t h i c c

5'9 180 4 years lifting

>roiding for this

also why a tattoo m80? your body is sweet without it

remarkably close actually, 5'11, around 180, two and a half years lifting

what's your routine, heavy ass compounds with dips and pulls? or theres more to it?

pls respond

that was gay

>5'8
goal body now. pls post bulking routine, am 5'8 160

Fuck off summerfag.

or she's heterosexual.

I think it's time to have permanent names like /soc/ so that we can cut out some of the retarded bullshit around here.

I'm actually very much in favor of it.

I've posted it a lot, it's basically 4 days a week push/pull. mondays are squats/bench/chest and tri isolation, wednesdays deadlifts/back and bi isolation, fridays squats/OHP/shoulder isolation, saturday back isolation (with heavy ass glute thrusts). heavy compounds for strength, lots of volume isolation for size. I know everyone memes about "muh SS" and "muh strength base" but you're never gonna get big if you can't move a lot of weight. now that I'm on a reasonable surplus after a pretty long maintenance period I've started alternating bench/OHP every MWF, kinda like starting strength. won't be able to keep it up forever but it feels awesome for now

I'm 5'11 not 5'8, that other guy wasn't me, see

mirin, but
>5'11
>pic related

still skelly

turn your phone sideways when you take the picture

turn your body while you're at it anglefag

you post the same shit in every thread

(OP)
mirin, but
>5'11
>pic related

still skelly

turn your phone sideways when you take the picture

turn your body while you're at it anglefag

you post the same shit in every thread

This is gay

lel if I were going to lie about my height on the internet I would say I'm 6' even, not 5'11

> Tore labrum in hip
> 3 months of no exercise to heal it
> Initially lost 20 lbs
> Gained all 20 lbs back as fat

Starting PHUL this week, hope to increase strength despite not being able to do squats or lunges or conventional deadlift. Plan to substitute with leg press and SLDL.

how'd you tear your labia

Transformation goals right there

u should cut

H-hey guys my name is Chad and yeah, lol, kinda new to the fitness thing here but i started at la finess 3 months ago how am i doin!!! ssorry lol couldnt take a picture with my shirt off because im bulking hahahakahkkkkh

Going back to school + starting to take creatine. Currently doing my own PPL variant. Not sure if I have much time to lift after school starts since I did horrible last year and I want to boost my gpa

Stfu

You look like you have great potential. Muscle insertions are phenomenal. Keep lifting yo

I do the exact same program as you. Coming from ss, 5/3/1, madcows and PHAT, I find that this method is the best way to increase strength and gain mass. Currently on it for 6 months. Loving it still

Cut while lifting 4/5 per week. Cut back on sugars and increase protein intake

any link to the routine with explainations and suchg

Autismo. Other than that, mirin hard brah.

Everyday is back day

Gotta make up for it never being Father's Day, huh?

it's not an exact routine from an exact source, just a push/pull template with exercises I like. My variation is

A:
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Incline DB bench 3x10
Incline DB fly 3x10
Lying tri extension 3x10

B:
Deadlift 1x5
BB row 3x5
DB row 3x10
Pullups 3xF
Facepull 3x10
Lat pulldown 3x10
Shrugs 3x10
Curls 3x10

C:
Squat 3x5
OHP 3x5
DB shoulder press 3x10
DB lat raise 3x10
DB front raise 3x10
LTE 3x10

D:
Weighted pullups 3xF
Chinups 3xF
Lat pulldown 3x10
Facepull 3x10
Shrugs 3x10
Curls 3x10
Glute raise 3x10

Damnit, goal body right there... Don't even know where to begin... should I bulk? Should I cut?

>tfw flabby skinnyfat bastard

Lol stay jelly;)

seems like too many days and stuff for a natty

I'd rather stay white. Good luck on not making the gym smell bad, Jamal Da'shawn Brown.

You should lift

I do. Right now I'm just eating at maintenance. It kinda feels like limbo, though... like I could be getting leaner more quickly if I ate less, or stronger more quickly if I ate more. I am recovering from a knee surgery so I can't go all out on squats and deads yet, and have to do a bunch of extra rehab exercises (which take up about 1 extra hour of gym time) prescribed by my doctor like 1 legged leg presses, calf raises, hamstring curls, etc. Cannot do highbar squats or front squats or anything where I go under 90 degrees yet.

Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday:
Squats, Deadlifts, calf raises, single leg presses, hamstring curls and lat pull downs.

Wednesday and Sundays:
Bench, curls, chinups, 30 mins of cardio

Fridays:
same as Wednesdays and Sundays but OHP instead of bench.

btw, I treat curls, chinups, etc, as the cherry on the sundae. Squats, Deadlifts, Bench, and OHP are the exercises that I take most seriously where I am pushing myself, doing more sets, and adding weight more consistently.

I mostly do curls because bench sometimes causes some discomfort on my left elbow, and curls make it feel better (maybe it's all in my head, though).

Mirin thiccness

lmao post your own pic then. if I were on gear then I would be working out 6 days a week with much higher volume and there's no way I'd let myself get to this high a bf%. just because someone has success with somethint you don't do doesn't mean they're on roids, friendo

>thicc

6'2 174lb lifting for about 3 months, been doing calisthenics forever so I had a decent base.

Better pic when I had more muscle and less fat.

How's my back?

>four days a week
>5-8 exercises day
>too much for a natty

found the dyel

can i bully your nipples

>barely legal asian
please allow me to fuck you

I really like this concept but It looks a bit like a split how you almost exclusively do chest stuff on A and shoulder on C. Why not mix it up more?

>shoulder status: Missing

a few questions if you don't mind

what are LTEs?
what's the week split like? ABxCDxx?
would this be a good routine for a DYEL starting a bulk for ~6-9 months?

what was your diet like?

Th-thanks

Your body made my vagina spontaneously twitch and get wet. Thought you'd like to know

5'10"
180 lbs

11 month progress

5'10 188ish lbs.

recent lifts:
back squat 455x3
behind neck press 125x10
pause bench 275x3
conventional deficit deads 425x10
sumo banded deads 495x5

Question to everyone ITT
Is your body supposed to jiggle slightly when you bounce and on 12-14 bf%? It looks like my muscles do that too

That's me down on the beach
6' 205lbs

6'3 153lbs

test

damn son. n-no homo

Is that just from a cut? Or did you do some bulking/maintaining

Do you even bench?

Lifts? Before to after diet? I want to know if you cut them bulked or bulked then cut then bulked, etc

My 1rm is 225 on bench. Normally i do 135 3x8.

Ceased drinking a fifth of rum every night. Was down to 160 lbs before going to rehab. Graduated with honors then started lifting again. Ate and lifted with a vengeance till I gained 30 lbs in 3 months. No supps. No PEDs. Just a drive to civilize the mind and make savage the body.

I've been resistance training since I was 10. Parents were bodybuilders. This and medical education gave me the tools to train smart.
B: 335x1
S: 405x3
DL: 405x8
OHP (strict): 195x1
Weighted pull-up: 100x3

No real diet. Just cut out the high octane ethanol chicken & sweet taters

Routine?